Best Client for Vape?

ilovecats28

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Hey I was wondering what client I should use for a combination of the best performance (fps) and vape compatibility. If you recommend forge or some extension of forge it would be nice if you listed what mods you used and all that.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
Ofc i use lunar for pvp but whenever im on my bread laptop I use 1.8.9 optifine due to it having less perfomance requiring qol changes

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Have you tried Lunar Client?
Lunar client is awful now for performance, compared to what it once was. You can now get forge with mods to run much better and smoother than lunar on most computers with the added bonus of having a better java version that doesn't worsen your hitreg (like the java lunar client uses for performance).

ilovecats28

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
Lunar client is awful now for performance, compared to what it once was. You can now get forge with mods to run much better and smoother than lunar on most computers with the added bonus of having a better java version that doesn't worsen your hitreg (like the java lunar client uses for performance).
I'm having polling rate issues on lunar that makes my game super jittery so I might have to check this out

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm having polling rate issues on lunar that makes my game super jittery so I might have to check this out
You should, its just a pain to set it all up but once you do it will be so much smoother and better than lunar with the added bonus of vape being supported and you being able to use any mod you want.

For the polling rate issues you can fix this by lowering it but as far as I know this only happens on lunar client for whatever reason and lowering your polling rate might mess up sensitivity in other games/newer versions of mc.

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Hey I was wondering what client I should use for a combination of the best performance (fps) and vape compatibility. If you recommend forge or some extension of forge it would be nice if you listed what mods you used and all that.
Solar Tweaks 1.8.9

ilovecats28

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '20
You should, its just a pain to set it all up but once you do it will be so much smoother and better than lunar with the added bonus of vape being supported and you being able to use any mod you want.

For the polling rate issues you can fix this by lowering it but as far as I know this only happens on lunar client for whatever reason and lowering your polling rate might mess up sensitivity in other games/newer versions of mc.
yea the polling rate thing is super annoying because I have to set it back any time I want to play fps games.

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
if cheatbreaker didnt have an ac it wouldve been the best but as of right now lc