Search results

1. Ocureal

Suggestion Module [Note]

So basically what this module does, if you toggle the Module on, a note book comes up and then at the top it says "Death Note" and when you type players names in, they instantly die, this is pretty good. Right Fatnthe?
  2. Ocureal

Reach(A Decent Guide)

So today i'm gonna give you guys a better understanding on how to bypass servers. I was told by manthe a couple months ago, on how he "predicts" anti cheats work in a way. i can't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Anti-Cheats nowadays i assume go off of ping, so if you have...
  3. Ocureal

Lobwipe?

So I was actually looking for a client for cheatbreaker, and I was roaming around and found a couple clients p0lybot tap client lobwipe. I already knew p0lybot was fake, and tap client was shit. so I wasn't sure. I then crossed over to lobwipe, and honestly, it was a cmd type client, so I was...
  4. Ocureal

Tips for Cheating(Click Because, when i made that title, i necked myself)

Here are the some things you should know before cheating, and not be like ziblacking and shit. 1: Autoclicker, Always I mean ALWAYS. Use a 5-6 Difference apart for Mini and Max. For example (don't use these make some that fit you.) 7-12 8-14 9-15 9-14 12-17(Its gonna spam every admin in the...
  5. Ocureal

How to bypass an SS(Lite,V3,V2)

:D The Start 1: First things first the before. Before you get ssed you need to do these things, Extract the folder you got vape from(v3,v2) and put it in a folder(if its not already in it) and then put it in a folder that they wouldn't look in (Documents...
  6. Ocureal

Zonix banned (and werent using blatant shit at all) ?

So basically I was using Velocity 96 96 and reach, 3.05 and got banned, if this happens to u, just make a ticket, and say u got false banned it happened to me and I got unbanned instantly without any questions, they are banning off of suspicious logs not valid ones.
  7. Ocureal

bcz settings (replicate)

Here are some bcz settings these settings will look good if u have 90-115 ping AimAssist I Cant replicate it for some reason. Autoclicker 9-15 --------------------------- Reach 3.0-3.3 ----------------------- Velocity This plays a huge part Horz: 97 Vert: 95 When your laggy in game you take...
  8. Ocureal

Max Settings to get to not get banned

Here are all the max settings for all modules to not get you banned (Modules: Combat) Reach: 3.4(Its the only reach that can really show a difference in a fight) ============================================== Velocity: Horz: 90 Vert: 95 these are the max settings for Velocity anything above on...
  9. Ocureal

Easiest/Simple Way to Use a VPN On Vape v3/v2/Lite (ALL Versions)

So a lot of people don't know but using a vpn on Vape is pretty simple. I'm pretty sure every1 knows this, but I'm gonna go ahead show you guys for the ones that don't 1.Open Minecraft 2. Open Vape. 3. and turn on the VPN (After Vape is Injected) Make Sure its on, after you inject vape. Its...
  10. Ocureal

Wtap Settings

First of all I wanna say that there is a 30% chance of this getting added because manthe is a busy man, but I really want this because its so helpful and could make wtap relevant (to me) So I'm suggesting to add 0.00-6.00 blocks of range to wtap instead of 3.00-6.00 or someshit Reason why...
  11. Ocureal

Ziblackings settings (Actually can Bypass arcane)

Here are some settings, that will replicate Ziblackings, don't use on MineMenClub if you want me to do minemenclub settings that will replicate Ziblacking and not get banned, do #MMC (LMAO) Anyways. AimASsist Click Aim (Yes) Range: 2.5 FOV- 87(Max Angle) Horz: 1.4 Autoclicker 9-14 Reach...
  12. Ocureal

AimAssist

It would be great if you could add aimassist that doesn't just aim at the Chest 9/10 of times I suggest adding something like this So we have Head Chest Legs From Top to bottom scaled in the fashion (1/10) 5/10 would be considered half of the head. so a 10% chance would go to 8/10 of the...
  13. Ocureal

First Look at Vape v3 (BETA VERSION)

Hey I just tested vape v3 and the client does look good https://gyazo.com/13f43edb35a9b08065204796aac29179 (First look at all modules and settings looks. The Good Now the things I noticed about vape that are good I Noticed that you can finally change the sliders differently, like on...
  14. Ocureal

What happend to Manthe the truth

So lately iv seen that manthe has been inactive but something happend to him, yincrad himself actually showed me what happend prepare your selfes https://gyazo.com/65872491de8335a6307d9cc92f20607a.gif
  15. Ocureal

How to install vape (come here before talking about issues)

so its my ocureal here, holy shit that sounds gay, but anyway today im gonna show you guys how to install vape, and make it work, because people have issues, and come here begging for answers when they cant go to the help options, so if your here for help then so be it. this is for both versions...
  16. Ocureal

Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

Since nibba's really getting banned on Minemen club i decided to post undetectable settings for both Clients Vape Lite ======================== ======================== AutoClicker Swords and Axes: Yes Mini CPS: 9 Max CPS: 14 ======================== ======================== AimAssist Click...
  17. Ocureal

Timer Suggestion

Make it where you move faster left and right. its possible i know this. if any1 hates on this shit i honestly dont give 2 fucks and is probably a Desonated Jew
  18. Ocureal

Click me before posting (new members)

i want you guys to have a heads up before posting, if you say anything retarded expect this go 0:27
  19. Ocureal

SLK Sumo Settings

Here are some sumo settings AimAssist: Speed: 30 Range: 4.50 Uncheck Swords and axes max angle: highest Reach Mini 3.11 Max: 3.21 Velocity Horizontal: 80 (you will go up not backwards) Velocity: 100 Chance: 100 Autoclicker uncheck swords/axes mini: 9 max: 15