First Look at Vape v3 (BETA VERSION)

Ocureal

Social Credit
Hey I just tested vape v3 and the client does look good

13f43edb35a9b08065204796aac29179

https://gyazo.com/13f43edb35a9b08065204796aac29179
(First look at all modules and settings looks.

The Good
Now the things I noticed about vape that are good

I Noticed that you can finally change the sliders differently, like on timer you could go to 1.01 then to 1.03 then to 1.04
Now you can go to 1.01-1.02-1.03.

Then client looks way more cleaned up and doesn't look nasty how it use to be.
I noticed that they are tabs now in modules
for example Velocity kite, when you click kite mode and menu under it pops up which makes the client look way better.

I also see that for macros and text, it shows what to put rather then going and finding the certain fomat (like it says for friends "username [alias]"
I see this for Search, macros, friends, profiles. this will get rid of some questions for sure.

I also see that for some modules you can actually change the color, this is what I mean
for tracers you can pick the color of the line, for friends you can pick the color of your friends name tag.

Another thing I noticed is the Rainbow vape at the bottom right, it looks nice

in conclusion the client is not done but so far its looks amazing.

The Flaws

And yes they are some flaws, every client begins with errors and issues.

now the first issue is fps drop, I notice the fps decreases dramaticly, in game my fps drops 100 or so, in the gui I drop about 200+ its feels so nasty, and something that can be fixed I think.

its also really hard to move settings, like I still cant move the autoclicker sliders.
the worst is the check marks in the gui.
===================================================

There are some more I will add in as I go and see but for now this is what I can feel and see.

Things you need to know

So here are things you need to know.

Now at the top right where it says gui(settings) there is a blatant check mark, make sure not to hit that, that decided if you want to make your client detectable more less more likely to get banned as from what I see.

Expect fps drops.

Main things that need to be fixed in a instance.

fps.
sliders.
that's it really

in conclusion, this beta is better then demon client itself(10x) better. and its still in beta so don't say its shit, that's like saying your broken deathadder wont click.

So yeah, people want to know what is coming for vape v3 and this is what is happening.

a8w

Social Credit
Thanks for your post. I will consider test to see if I drop frames also. Thanks!

Ocureal

Social Credit
Wanna let you guys know, to not use vape v3 on minemen club, I just got banned with 3.2, 9-14 autoclicker

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I can tell that Vape V3 is more detectable than V2. There’s a freaking Blatant Mode in “Value”
No, quite the opposite as it separates anything that will make your client detectable. Regardless you're not required to turn on anything that would be considered "blatant".