Lobwipe?

Ocureal

Social Credit
So I was actually looking for a client for cheatbreaker, and I was roaming around and found a couple clients
p0lybot
tap client
lobwipe.

I already knew p0lybot was fake, and tap client was shit. so I wasn't sure.
I then crossed over to lobwipe, and honestly, it was a cmd type client, so I was thinking ok "this is just another p0lybot" until I watched this video. Any thoughts? btw go to 1m 11s

Social Credit
So I was actually looking for a client for cheatbreaker, and I was roaming around and found a couple clients
p0lybot
tap client
lobwipe.

I already knew p0lybot was fake, and tap client was shit. so I wasn't sure.
I then crossed over to lobwipe, and honestly, it was a cmd type client, so I was thinking ok "this is just another p0lybot" until I watched this video. Any thoughts? btw go to 1m 11s
looks like he even has aim assist

kiloti

Social Credit
i bought tap and its actually working i was prepared to chargeback n shit but it actually worked, its prtty instable atm like sometimes it doesn't inject properly but when it does its so op , it works on cosmic badlion client forge 1.7 1.8 and cb ,
there's video of it on youtube ptty sure , the devs are very cool before purshasing it they proved me that it was working

Untethered

Social Credit
i bought tap and its actually working i was prepared to chargeback n shit but it actually worked, its prtty instable atm like sometimes it doesn't inject properly but when it does its so op , it works on cosmic badlion client forge 1.7 1.8 and cb ,
there's video of it on youtube ptty sure , the devs are very cool before purshasing it they proved me that it was working
Where did you buy it from I can’t find it anywhere except the ‘free’ website?