Reach(A Decent Guide)

Ocureal

Social Credit
So today i'm gonna give you guys a better understanding on how to bypass servers.

I was told by manthe a couple months ago, on how he "predicts" anti cheats work in a way.
i can't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Anti-Cheats nowadays i assume go off of ping, so if you have 20 ping and get a 4 block hit, you would set off a log, however, if you have 150-200 ping and you get a 4 block hit, it wouldn't set off" It made a lot of sense to me because normally with 20 ping sketchy hits wouldn't happen, but with 150-200, it would. So i went and tested it.

My results were pretty anticipated, i got on zelix and used schematica reach while using a program called "NetBalancer" which puts your ping to whatever you want(only higher) and i set the value to 100, so i got 200 ping, i was straight up 4 blocking kids, and did it for a straight hour, and not once i got banned.

Settings.
300ms
3.8-4.0
------------------------------------------
200ms
3.6-3.8
100ms
3.2-3.5
50ms
3.2-3.3
20ms
3.1-3.3

10ms
3.0-3.3

if this didn't make sense make sure to tell me.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Also, when i was making this thread, i was thinking about how i used reach, and kids would say, "Your using misplace", which didnt make any sense to me because misplace is reach but fucked with client side.So how does me getting reach determine me using misplace at all, idk, just had to get it out there.

Social Credit
Also, when i was making this thread, i was thinking about how i used reach, and kids would say, "Your using misplace", which didnt make any sense to me because misplace is reach but fucked with client side.So how does me getting reach determine me using misplace at all, idk, just had to get it out there.
I got banned off zelix with 10-15 autoclicker
3-3.3 reach and 92-95-90 kB
helpppp

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
thanks for telling me about netbalancer it's really good
give myself a little bit more ping and i don't even need reach lmao i already have it because of delayed ping

DaBlyat

Social Credit
So today i'm gonna give you guys a better understanding on how to bypass servers.

I was told by manthe a couple months ago, on how he "predicts" anti cheats work in a way.
i can't remember the exact words, but it was something like "Anti-Cheats nowadays i assume go off of ping, so if you have 20 ping and get a 4 block hit, you would set off a log, however, if you have 150-200 ping and you get a 4 block hit, it wouldn't set off" It made a lot of sense to me because normally with 20 ping sketchy hits wouldn't happen, but with 150-200, it would. So i went and tested it.

My results were pretty anticipated, i got on zelix and used schematica reach while using a program called "NetBalancer" which puts your ping to whatever you want(only higher) and i set the value to 100, so i got 200 ping, i was straight up 4 blocking kids, and did it for a straight hour, and not once i got banned.

Settings.
300ms
3.8-4.0
200ms
3.6-3.8
100ms
3.2-3.5
50ms
3.2-3.3
20ms
3.1-3.3

10ms
3.0-3.3

if this didn't make sense make sure to tell me.
Must be :
300ms
3.8-4.0
200ms
3.6-3.8
100ms
3.2-3.5
50ms
3.2-3.3
20ms
10ms

Lnub

Social Credit
Yeah what about a shitty server like hypixel as I record just want a good reach settings lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
My opinion on reach on hypixel :
400ms and above
3.7-4.0

300ms
3.6-3.7
200ms
3.4-3.5
100ms
3.2-3.4
50ms
3.2-3.3
20ms
10ms

Lnub

Social Credit
My opinion on reach on hypixel :
400ms and above
3.7-4.0
300ms
3.6-3.7
200ms
3.4-3.5
100ms
3.2-3.4
50ms
3.2-3.3
20ms
10ms
Seems lit I used 3.3 too 3.6 With 125 ms I never got banned well I did but I appealed with video proof and got accepted somehow

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Seems lit I used 3.3 too 3.6 With 125 ms I never got banned well I did but I appealed with video proof and got accepted somehow
3.3 - 3.6 reach doesn't get you banned on Hypixel. Did you expose yourself in your own vid or what?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I got banned with 3.1 to 3.5 reach with 250 ping
I doubt it was reach that got you banned. What other hacks were you using and what game mode? Anything below 3.6 is considered legit compared to all of the blatant fucks who never get banned (like me). Closet cheating is effortless on Hypixel and having high ping just helps even more.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I doubt it was reach that got you banned. What other hacks were you using and what game mode? Anything below 3.6 is considered legit compared to all of the blatant fucks who never get banned (like me). Closet cheating is effortless on Hypixel and having high ping just helps even more.
I forgot what other modules I had on, I lowered all my settings in general. Also my ban was by staff, not WatchDog.

Lnub

Social Credit
3.3 - 3.6 reach doesn't get you banned on Hypixel. Did you expose yourself in your own vid or what?
Nah i was stapping and i had my velocity on 80 the mod was a dumb fuck.
I looked legit in the video so all good no one said i cheat so i got away clean.
I dont know the mods name i asked who banned me and why. they just cooy and pasted “We have decided to accept your appeal we at the appeals team thank you for appealing” yeah i got away clean didnt even use misplace LMFAO so it looked normal somehow plus i use 80 fov.