Search results

1. kms

the ability to switch to older versions of vape v4 (v4.11, v4.1, etc)

title, i miss being able to autoblock on low/no anticheat servers also just add a disclaimer when downloading those versions that support wont help u if u use them
  2. kms

add lag-based backtrack & fakelag to vape lite

please do this lol yall already added blink so ye it would be a fire idea
  3. kms

Profiles staying hidden

i have a couple of blatant profiles that i would not like to accidentally toggle on hypixel, so i have them hidden. i would like my blatant profiles to stay that way the next time i launch vape. (also side note please add profile folders and the ability to export profiles into a .json file that...
  4. kms

PVP LAND IS AN ANARCHY SERVER

as of feb 18, 2024 pvp land has disabled their anticheat!
  5. kms

is using blink in murder mystery somewhat safe

title, i became retarded and i wanna try it but i got no alts
  6. kms

will i get banned if i silentaura as a final (on my main)

title, one of my friends had been telling me to do it and that its safe, i wanna do it because i ruined his 40 fkdr by refusing to do it but at the same time ion wanna get yeared for the 3rd time
  7. kms

my main just got security banned

i was playing with my friend while he was on a cookie alt, he got sus banned and i did too this is my main btw i appealed already but this is the accounts 4th ban so im not sure if itll get accepted
  8. kms

Macro rework

The ability to make macros switch inventory slots, press keys, mine blocks, move, etc (And the ability to loop them)
  9. kms

what are all the murder mystery items

title, im going for hypixel lvl 150 and i wanna start cheating again for quests but i dont have settings for any game worth questing
  10. kms

hi i need help

basically, im about to get unbanned from hypixel in 4 days and my friend really wants to party me, but last year he got me boost banned because he used "too much reach" (quote from him) and he says hes gonna use 20-22 autoclicker and 3.1 reach but im still scared that hes gonna get me banned but...
  11. kms

silent killaura improvements

add an autoblock mode that works like autoblocking with normal ka add a way to disable raytracing
  12. kms

really irrelevant but i got nowhere else to post this

wut pack from start of vid to 1:21
  13. kms

school starts tomorrow and im sad

title
  14. kms

roblox trolling cuz y not

deleted bc i realized i might get banned
  15. kms

another nyor alt gone

rip @adde nyor alt #51847108361946