will i get banned if i silentaura as a final (on my main)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
title, one of my friends had been telling me to do it and that its safe, i wanna do it because i ruined his 40 fkdr by refusing to do it but at the same time ion wanna get yeared for the 3rd time

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
You can always get staffed, but I think it might be safe enough if only done at the really end of a game. But yea when doing it you still have a small risk of getting banned ig

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Most likely it’s fine but I just wouldn’t use it on multiple targets, has there been any proof of people getting banned with it?
You can always get staffed, but I think it might be safe enough if only done at the really end of a game. But yea when doing it you still have a small risk of getting banned ig
Staff will watch replays until the end, this is actually a misconception.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
title, one of my friends had been telling me to do it and that its safe, i wanna do it because i ruined his 40 fkdr by refusing to do it but at the same time ion wanna get yeared for the 3rd time
Just get good you monkey

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
u shouldn't
I've has it on forever and not been banned once w it

jus use safe settings (I can lyk when pc) but u shouldn't worry abt it. sa is safe though

ukayleleigh

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
silent aura is literally just aim assist + autoclicker
the reason you might get banned is because you could make the rotations look weird since you don't actually know how you're aiming
if you set it to really low settings i doubt staff will notice unless you do something really weird but atp just use aa + ac

VapeV4 VapeLite

.Acrzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Most likely it’s fine but I just wouldn’t use it on multiple targets, has there been any proof of people getting banned with it?
I have been using it daily since it was released but didn’t get banned yet but it does look blatant with multiple targets.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You should prolly use like 180 fov and only while clicking