hi i need help

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
basically, im about to get unbanned from hypixel in 4 days and my friend really wants to party me, but last year he got me boost banned because he used "too much reach" (quote from him) and he says hes gonna use 20-22 autoclicker and 3.1 reach but im still scared that hes gonna get me banned but he doesnt wanna do anything about it, what do i do now

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
basically, im about to get unbanned from hypixel in 4 days and my friend really wants to party me, but last year he got me boost banned because he used "too much reach" (quote from him) and he says hes gonna use 20-22 autoclicker and 3.1 reach but im still scared that hes gonna get me banned but he doesnt wanna do anything about it, what do i do now
You know that 12 - 16 cps is a sweet spot for Hypixel so just whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you don't tell him that or maybe just send him @IncognitoDoge's config : )

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You know that 12 - 16 cps is a sweet spot for Hypixel so just whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you don't tell him that or maybe just send him @IncognitoDoge's config : )
In terms of safety doge's config is way less safe than the thing he had used.
I think that doge suggested 3.1-3.2 as the lowest ping config, but his friend used 3.1.
That reach shouldn't get him banned, though.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
reach 3.0 - 3.2 chance 50%
safe asf
He should probably quit using reach [as he got banned for 3.1] and lower the autoclicker to 18-20 extra+ so he doesn't have hitreg issues.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i did but he said "thats so ass"
In terms of safety doge's config is way less safe than the thing he had used.
I think that doge suggested 3.1-3.2 as the lowest ping config, but his friend used 3.1.
That reach shouldn't get him banned, though.
no he just started using 3.1
You should tell ur friend that he’s retarded
ye ive tried