Search results

1. Maudness

Hypixel KillAura

Can I still use the old blatant killaura for mobs on hypixel or should I switch to SilentAura? If so, what settings could I use for it?
  2. Maudness

V4 Acting Weird

Basically, my settings are just slightly above undetected and better than the average Hypixel player to get that out of the way. I use AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach and WTap. Autoclicker: 8 - 12 CPS (Break blocks, disable click delay) Reach: 3 - 3.20 (Vetical Check, while sprinting, disable in...
  3. Maudness

V4 Public Profiles

Anyone else getting crashing issues trying to open public profiles?
  4. Maudness

V4 Question

Does V4's phase work on hypixel?
  5. Maudness

Vape Lite Mineplex

What are good settings to use for reach, autoclicker and aimassist for Mineplex? I see some old profiles but I think they're mostly out-dated and such. Any ideas? Also is it me or does no one take knockback on that server?
  6. Maudness

Is Flux still a good client?

I own Flux and was just wondering is it still good anymore. Does it still bypass Hypixel and such or if I were to download it again and use it would I just get insta-fucked?
  7. Maudness

Vape V3 - Array List/Text GUI

Add a way to toggle on and off the visibility of the Array List/Text GUI so you can see what's turned on (KillAura, Scaffold, etc) when you need to so it doesn't take up screen space. Or a cooler idea but I don't think it's possible is having it as external IE not in game so you can drag it off...
  8. Maudness

Scaffold Suggestion

Add Breezily Bridging to scaffold and make legit and Breezily not require blatant mode to be active to use them.
  9. Maudness

NoFall Waterbucket

Can you add a version of NoFall which when you are within placing range of the surface, to auto place a bucket of water to sooth the fall?