Scaffold Suggestion

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Add Breezily Bridging to scaffold and make legit and Breezily not require blatant mode to be active to use them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
And that is what?
I don't exactly know what it is or how it works, but I think you can also just use FastPlace (and SafeWalk) to do that.
Thats not as effective because if you just walk backwards and with them settings on you'll still break at the blocks corner.... Look it up, I'm sure you have a search engine at your disposal?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Yes I agree but it looks very blatant because of the Safewalk
And yeah you make a good point its blatant but thats if you just walk backwards, when you do it legit you need to move left to right while also going backwards in order to place the block properly w/o falling

Untethered

Social Credit
And yeah you make a good point its blatant but thats if you just walk backwards, when you do it legit you need to move left to right while also going backwards in order to place the block properly w/o falling
Maybe I’ll test this on an alt to see how far I can get using it. Although I know there was a huge banwave for god bridgers recently as Hypixel knows it is impossible legit. Obviously if someone did it legit, they should always record their keyboard, mouse and screen so they can prove hey are legit (although this hasn’t happened and definitely won’t!)

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why legit bridging needs blatant mode to activate it, all it does is press shift at the end of a block. I don't really know that much about the language that vape is coded in, but it I don't think it really needs blatant mode.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Maybe I’ll test this on an alt to see how far I can get using it. Although I know there was a huge banwave for god bridgers recently as Hypixel knows it is impossible legit. Obviously if someone did it legit, they should always record their keyboard, mouse and screen so they can prove hey are legit (although this hasn’t happened and definitely won’t!)
I do know many friends of mine and other people who started practicing breezily bridging though so I dont know.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
You dont realy need safewalk to breezily you only need fastplace and good aim
Thats true, thats how I do it but fastplace wont keep up without having to move left and right, althought adding it to scaffold automates it so its easier for people who cant do that