V4 Acting Weird

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Basically, my settings are just slightly above undetected and better than the average Hypixel player to get that out of the way.
I use AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach and WTap.

Autoclicker: 8 - 12 CPS (Break blocks, disable click delay)
Reach: 3 - 3.20 (Vetical Check, while sprinting, disable in water)
WTap : 3.2 with a delay of 90 - 120.

Am I doing something wrong with these settings, I'm essentially being fucked up by mostly everyone and my hits start ghosting and not landing.

Also another issue I've had with V4 for months now is the public profiles, clicking them always crashes my game and I'm not sure why. (Yes I've reported this issue twice now and still am waiting for help)
So can anyone give me tips or suggestions on whats going it? Would it be my connection to Hypixel itself that's acting up or what.
Thank you.

Rases

Social Credit
you have only while sprinting ON, so your reach will only work if you are sprinting

Rases

Social Credit
If that was truly ALL the module you are using, your setting is far from being "detected" (by watchdog).

There are some typical reasons why this situation happens as far as I know:

1. Your have only while sprinting turned on for reach, and you are not sprinting (as I mentioned)
2. You clicked for an extended period of time. This would make NCP blocks your future hits in a short period (this doesn't matter if you are autoclicking or clicking legit, as long as your cps reaches a certain cap and your clicking time exceeds a certain amount, hypixel would block it). So maybe take some rest instead of constantly holding your left click down.
3. NCP find out that your view angle doesn't sync with your attack angle (this happens when you have hitbox/killaura)
4. Your ping is so high that the server side reach exceeds 4.25 blocks although your client side reach doesn't

Secret

Social Credit
I'm having the same issue but i'm making a post regarding it myself. I know what's casuing it cause I have yt friends that were told about hypixels little anti-cheat update.

Fin

Social Credit
I'm having the same issue but i'm making a post regarding it myself. I know what's casuing it cause I have yt friends that were told about hypixels little anti-cheat update.
Press X to doubt boys.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Basically, my settings are just slightly above undetected and better than the average Hypixel player to get that out of the way.
I use AimAssist, AutoClicker, Reach and WTap.

Autoclicker: 8 - 12 CPS (Break blocks, disable click delay)
Reach: 3 - 3.20 (Vetical Check, while sprinting, disable in water)
WTap : 3.2 with a delay of 90 - 120.

Am I doing something wrong with these settings, I'm essentially being fucked up by mostly everyone and my hits start ghosting and not landing.

Also another issue I've had with V4 for months now is the public profiles, clicking them always crashes my game and I'm not sure why. (Yes I've reported this issue twice now and still am waiting for help)
So can anyone give me tips or suggestions on whats going it? Would it be my connection to Hypixel itself that's acting up or what.
Thank you.
Enable Beanernet with basic Ping Spoof, 200ms