Vape V3 - Array List/Text GUI

VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
Add a way to toggle on and off the visibility of the Array List/Text GUI so you can see what's turned on (KillAura, Scaffold, etc) when you need to so it doesn't take up screen space.

Or a cooler idea but I don't think it's possible is having it as external IE not in game so you can drag it off to another monitor, it can be good if people wish to record legit while knowing what they have on or off.

Untethered

Social Credit
I have already asked for he second one but they prob won’t add it because of compatibility ability issues with V3. You could just get Lite dude

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Maudness

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '18
I have already asked for he second one but they prob won’t add it because of compatibility ability issues with V3. You could just get Lite dude
I have lite, I do like it but for other stuff that V3 has I'd like, altough if they cant make it external then they can make it toggle-able with a keybind. Also would you happen to know which versions of forge lite will work for?

Untethered

Social Credit
I have lite, I do like it but for other stuff that V3 has I'd like, altough if they cant make it external then they can make it toggle-able with a keybind. Also would you happen to know which versions of forge lite will work for?
It works in 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.8.9, 1.10.2, 1.11 and 1.12 with forge