Search results

1. C

Professional Hypixel Skywars ranked settings. -College_420

Stats? like KD and shit
  2. C

highly recommend using vertical and setting it to 5, espcially in skywars you`ll have alot of moments that theyre jumping or up in the air.
  3. C

DeBit card

No problem man, im hoping it works out! :)
  4. C

DeBit card

Contact Manthe, https://www.vape.gg/contact/
  5. C

Aimassist is personal preference I use 3.8 horizontal 3 vertical cause my aim sucks. But you need to find out your self.
  6. C

Hits and Pots

I know man, but still if you want hacks like this youre better off using Vape V2 in my opinion but Manthe will decide. :P
  7. C

WallHack.

Yeah I know, but it still has a pritty big black bar and stuff. But thanks anyway!
  8. C

Undetectable Ranked Skywars Settings

https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/professional-hypixel-skywars-ranked-settings-college_420.1212/ My settings. Never got banned dont be scared for watchdog, watchdog is ment for blatant clients not for people with 3.5 reach.
  9. C

Nametags not working on VeltPvP

+1 hoping to see this happen! :)
  10. C

Hits and Pots

-1 Vape Lite is meant for the only needed modules. Sorry I dont see the need of this to be honest.
  11. C

WallHack.

I personally dont like the PlayerESP and nametags, it looks cluttered. Thats why I think they should add a new module named "wallhack" for Vape V2 they could also add this onto the PlayerESP module. A good example is this video: You can see people through the wall ofcourse and it looks smooth...
  12. C

Dynamic IP, but it wont change my IP?

send you a private convo just to be sure I sended you a screenshot in there!
  13. C

Well I found my default gateway but its gray and I cant edit that :( any ideas how I could change it?
  14. C

This may sound dumb and retarded as fuck but how can I find my default mac adress? I can only find a tab where I can add a mac adress and disable and enable it
  15. C

Hey guys, I got a dynamic IP since I searched up how to check if you got one and it seems like my IP is dynamic but when ever I turn my router off and on (i`m leaving it off for 10minutes) it just wont change my IP? Dont I have a dynamic IP or am I doing something wrong? Thanks! -College_420
  16. C

Ofcourse I did, thanks sir for giving me such a nice compliment.
  17. C

Are you seriously correcting me on a fucking "`" lmao youre that desperate
  18. C

And also, @Prometheus instead of being a dickhead you could also just ask nicely.
  19. C

English isnt my first language and answer my question instead of correcting me like youre my teacher.