Dynamic IP, but it wont change my IP?

College_420

Social Credit
Hey guys,
I got a dynamic IP since I searched up how to check if you got one and it seems like my IP is dynamic but when ever I turn my router off and on (i`m leaving it off for 10minutes) it just wont change my IP? Dont I have a dynamic IP or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
-College_420

af7ru_nyf

Social Credit
Hey guys,
I got a dynamic IP since I searched up how to check if you got one and it seems like my IP is dynamic but when ever I turn my router off and on (i`m leaving it off for 10minutes) it just wont change my IP? Dont I have a dynamic IP or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
-College_420
i have a dynamic ip and when i turn it off it wont change this is how you change it (^:
Go to ur internet provider mine is http://192.168.1.1/
Then go to ur internet properties or somewhere in ur router settings every1's is different then
change the Mac Adress or one number and it will change my guy

College_420

Social Credit
i have a dynamic ip and when i turn it off it wont change this is how you change it (^:
Go to ur internet provider mine is http://192.168.1.1/
Then go to ur internet properties or somewhere in ur router settings every1's is different then
change the Mac Adress or one number and it will change my guy
This may sound dumb and retarded as fuck but how can I find my default mac adress? I can only find a tab where I can add a mac adress and disable and enable it

KhwPp

Social Credit
This may sound dumb and retarded as fuck but how can I find my default mac adress? I can only find a tab where I can add a mac adress and disable and enable it
I did somethint different, I accessed my default gateway and then changed one value of my Address. For ex my IP was xxx.xxx.10.1
Swapped the 10 for a 0 and then it changed to xxx.xxx.0.1

It's just about changing your default gateway.

College_420

Social Credit
I did somethint different, I accessed my default gateway and then changed one value of my Address. For ex my IP was xxx.xxx.10.1
Swapped the 10 for a 0 and then it changed to xxx.xxx.0.1

It's just about changing your default gateway.
Well I found my default gateway but its gray and I cant edit that :( any ideas how I could change it?