Professional Hypixel Skywars ranked settings. -College_420

Prometheus

Social Credit

Prometheus

Social Credit
English isnt my first language and answer my question instead of correcting me like youre my teacher.
You're*

And in answer to your question, it was not a joke. Do not title your threads like some retard.

And also, @Prometheus instead of being a dickhead you could also just ask nicely
In response to your thread: decent settings, please don't write in bold and thank you for sharing these now all the hypixel kids won't beg for settings anymore.

College_420

Social Credit
You're*

And in answer to your question, it was not a joke. Do not title your threads like some retard.

In response to your thread: decent settings, please don't write in bold and thank you for sharing these now all the hypixel kids won't beg for settings anymore.
Are you seriously correcting me on a fucking "`" lmao youre that desperate

RipoDestiny

Social Credit
highly recommend using vertical and setting it to 5, espcially in skywars you`ll have alot of moments that theyre jumping or up in the air.
its not that blatant at 10 tho and i dont get hackusated at all, i also use 3.3-3.6 reach and hitboxes 0,15

RipoDestiny

Social Credit
Stats? like KD and shit
  • Kills: 2,835
  • Assists: 148
  • Deaths: 1,689
  • Kill/Death Ratio: 1.68
  • Wins: 414
  • Losses: 1,665
  • Win/Loss Ratio: 0.25
    playing on my old account so my w/l radio is shit but i win almost every game plus im kinda trolling rn but i can easily get 2kd ratio