Hits and Pots

Should they add the feature stated below?

• Yes, would be a good idea

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No need for that feature

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No, Horrible feature

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItsfeaR

Social Credit
So we all know that in vape there's a feature where you see how much hits you and your opponents land and how many pots you and your opponent wasted, I had vape lite for 2 weeks now and I was wondering why isn't that feature in vape lite?
I contacted vape on support asking if they could add and they said if enough people want it, so here I am on the forums wanting to hear what you think about that.

Last edited:

KhwPp

Social Credit
Wouldn't be a bad idea I guess, probably wasn't added because the main purpose of Lite is to have less module and only have the necessary ones.

ItsfeaR

Social Credit
Most people who have vape lite use it on hcf servers and 1v1's (pots) means it could be really useful to know if you have an advantage on your opponent.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Most people who have vape lite use it on hcf servers and 1v1's (pots) means it could be really useful to know if you have an advantage on your opponent.
Yeah, I have to agree this isn't a bad idea. You should add a poll.

ItsfeaR

Social Credit
It still can be useful to see somewhat the hits and pots and maybe Manthe or someone will end up fixing that in the feature.

Prometheus

Social Credit
So we all know that in vape there's a feature where you see how much hits you and your opponents land and how many pots you and your opponent wasted, I had vape lite for 2 weeks now and I was wondering why isn't that feature in vape lite?
I contacted vape on support asking if they could add and they said if enough people want it, so here I am on the forums wanting to hear what you think about that.
Good idea but I'm not sure this is do able as Vape Lite is external.

xDMAN

Social Credit
I hope you know that it really only works in 1v1 situations/or on practice because a player has to be targeted (selected) it wouldn't work at all in a team fight anyways.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Vape Lite is meant for the only needed modules. Sorry I dont see the need of this to be honest.
Lite is a client, adding this would not change the fact that it is undetectable in screen shares, the highlight feature of VL, so there isn't a con to adding this feature.

College_420

Social Credit
Lite is a client, adding this would not change the fact that it is undetectable in screen shares, the highlight feature of VL, so there isn't a con to adding this feature.
I know man, but still if you want hacks like this youre better off using Vape V2 in my opinion but Manthe will decide. :p

Stealth

Social Credit
I know man, but still if you want hacks like this youre better off using Vape V2 in my opinion but Manthe will decide. :p
Lite needs the necessary modules. This isn't needed, but it can be great.

And yeah, it's Manthe's decision.