Search results

1. F

hypixel hits cancelled with only autoclicker?

i dont have the best ping on hypixel but i also have a pretty consistent connection as of lately. I dueled my friend he was using backtrack 25-50 and i was just using autoclicker and my hits were getting cancelled 3x in a row and his hits were going through. Is this a hypixel issue with the...
  2. F

Vertical Speed in Silent Aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4, other applicable. Suggestion Description: The headbob in the silent aura is really blatant and some things could be done to make it less blatant like pitch clamping/compression/speed. After trying to develop my own aim assist i can confirm that...
  3. F

AstralMC safe configs

AC -> 12.6 - 16.2 Extra+ Blockhit Manual Hit Select [Active] 25% FakeLag [Latency 80ms] AntiBot [remove] NameTags Sprint so far i am liking this config and it doesn't seem to ban. I randomly got disconnected in the middle of a fight it says i was moved to channel disconnected and they send me...
  4. F

w-tap suggestion

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4, Vape Lite Suggestion Description: w-tap module should add a hit-reset mode to execute a w-tap after every hit on a player. W tap tends to slow you down so you lose all that momentum going into the next hit but with hit reset mode theres only a...
  5. F

fix hypixel lagback?

Is it possible to mitigate the hypixel lagback issue? im not using any velocity, im just autoclicking at 8-12 cps and im getting the lag back glitch on every other hit with my opponents. this is happening in the hypixel pit mainly and i was wondering if there is any known way to mitigate this...
  6. F

Rotation Boxes

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4, Vape Lite Suggestion Description: This module is a new idea I thought of while trying to come up with a solution to hitboxes flagging anticheat checks and killaura being really blatant, so I came up with a solution! This new module called...
  7. F

my friend says he got banned for 3.7 reach

we were on hypixel and I was going over settings with him and told him to use 3.4-3.7 with autoclicker on hypixel and he got banned in under 10 minutes while playing PIT. I dont know if it was watchdog or staff but this shouldn't of happened based on my knowledge of the anticheat. He says he...
  8. F

Safe Killaura Settings

Ive heard things from different people about the new checks, what to use, what flags, etc. I wan't to know what you guys think before I get myself banned using these settings. I plan to use the following config in the pit (main account): Killaura [Legit mode] 3.9 Swing Range 3.38 Attack Range...
  9. F

Legit Hitboxes

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Legit hitbox mode reduces the size of the hitbox expansion based on the distance vector. This in theory should help bypass. Video Reference (Not required):
  10. F

Can no longer inject vape into lunar client 1.8

It was working fine last night but today it gets stuck on stage 17/18 or 13/18.
  11. F

vape crashes all my crypto currency miners... [SOLVED]

I was mining crypto currencies for about 8-10 days and everything was going smoothely until i opened up vape for some fun times in block game. I didnt think vape was a crypto miner but im starting to think it is because the miners I was using stopped working. thanks vape now i have to reinstall...
  12. F

Best Hypixel Pit Settings [Guide]

Greetings, I have been playing the Hypixel pit for awhile completely undetected, and I would like to share this guide for anyone who plans to play this game mode semi-legitly. First of all, MOST OF THE HIGH PRESTIGE PLAYERS HAVE A 4 BLOCK TOGGLE by default. If you would like to play this and be...
  13. F

banned on mmc low closet settings?

i got banwaved after 2 weeks on mmc for these settings vape v4? aimassist 4 reach 3 - 3.09 nothing checked autoclicker 7-13.5 velocity 97H 100V 100C what got me waved?
  14. F

How do I .enemy add on vape?

how do I add players to my enemy list also notify when they are joining me ingame?