FearSpake

Social Credit
AC -> 12.6 - 16.2 Extra+ Blockhit Manual
Hit Select [Active] 25%
FakeLag [Latency 80ms]
AntiBot [remove]
NameTags
Sprint

so far i am liking this config and it doesn't seem to ban. I randomly got disconnected in the middle of a fight it says i was moved to channel disconnected and they send me to the hub. im not sure if this was staff or just a random lagspike maybe due to the fake lag, but this wasn't a ban. Alright now we know that the config above is safe im going to test some other things out. Lets start with backtrack low setting.

I am going to add a little bit of latency based backtrack. I think i should start testing with 15-30 to see if theres any noticable advantage. This should in theory not flag the reach check but theres still a chance if the AC is very very good. Okay so my config now looks like this:

AC -> 12.6 - 16.2 Extra+ Blockhit Manual
Hit Select [Active] 25%
FakeLag [Latency 80ms]
BackTrack [Lag based 15-30] render checked is purely visual and optional.
AntiBot [remove]
NameTags
Sprint

Okay i am going to run this until i get banned and tell you how long it takes. okay so the backtrack bans in 30 seconds lmao.

FearSpake

Social Credit
so basically first config seems safe for the most part - lasted atleast 30 minutes before turning on the backtrack that i believe to have caused the ban. It seems like a lot of astral+ people are cheating on there so i need recommendations to improve the first config.
edit: I am using jump reset on 60% and rocking people lmao. no ban!
edit2: had to turn the ac up a bit to get better reduction! im rocking the bots now

Last edited: