Safe Killaura Settings

FearSpake

Social Credit
Ive heard things from different people about the new checks, what to use, what flags, etc. I wan't to know what you guys think before I get myself banned using these settings. I plan to use the following config in the pit (main account):

Killaura [Legit mode]
3.9 Swing Range
3.38 Attack Range
Max Angle 80
Max Targets 1
[Yaw Mode], require mouse down, gui check.

Will this get me banned? The people I have talked about this with told me anything outside of 100 angle doesn't register the hits and going above 180 angle gets you watchdogged. This factual info?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I wouldn't suggest using legit aura as it uses hitboxes but its probably fine with low enough angle. I used blatant aura before (silent aim mode) with 360 angle and lasted 45 min playing duels and skywars.

I would not suggest using aura though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Aura should have a 100% hit rate but a average minecraft player only has a 40% hit rate and if you go up really high in AA you approximately a 70% - 80% hit rate so unless Manthe adds a hit chance use AA and AC.

FearSpake

Social Credit
ive tried AA and AC but i feel like i aim better as a legit. also when do you think killaura will be updated to bypass?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
everyone that I have talked to says that its banning
friend got banned with 70 angle with antibot. I dont know how many targets he had or his reach but that may have gotten him banned.
use blatant aura, anticheat aim mode, and your fov as ur view angle

Social Credit
I wouldn't suggest using legit aura as it uses hitboxes but its probably fine with low enough angle. I used blatant aura before (silent aim mode) with 360 angle and lasted 45 min playing duels and skywars.

I would not suggest using aura though.
Legitaura uses hitboxes?
I thought it's aiming using silent mode
@Manthe is Legitaura using hitbox?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Legitaura uses hitboxes?
I thought it's aiming using silent mode
@Manthe is Legitaura using hitbox?
It uses hitboxes to have silent aim. Hitboxes are very easy to detect but its more "legit" since silent aim uses exploits in minecraft, I would hope we could select lockview for legit aura though.

Social Credit
It uses hitboxes to have silent aim. Hitboxes are very easy to detect but its more "legit" since silent aim uses exploits in minecraft, I would hope we could select lockview for legit aura though.
so I think I can just use blatant aura and use lockview aiming with angle set to 60 xD