Best Hypixel Pit Settings [Guide]

FearSpake

Social Credit
Greetings, I have been playing the Hypixel pit for awhile completely undetected, and I would like to share this guide for anyone who plans to play this game mode semi-legitly. First of all, MOST OF THE HIGH PRESTIGE PLAYERS HAVE A 4 BLOCK TOGGLE by default. If you would like to play this and be successful against other cheaters you will need to use some blatant settings on a toggle config. I highly recommend this because you can toggle if you have to face other high-prestige cheaters and possibly have a chance. toggle down to legit settings whenever there is no threat to your safety. My legit config poses no risk of getting staff banned.

ALL OF THESE CONFIGS REQUIRE ANTI-BOT WITH REMOVE BOTS CHECKED
AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER THIS YOU WILL NOT BE Watch-Puppied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legit Settings - down arrow set to toggle (no risks)
[Autoclicker] Whatever you want but stay below 13 with at least 3 CPS of randomization to avoid no-hit glitch. 8.8 - 12.7 current value.
[HitBoxes] Anything below 0.09 is pretty legit and pit mods ignore/don't ban for hitboxes at these values. 0.06 current value.
[Reach] 3.0 - 3.1 (Not Recommended) - I don't use any reach on my legit config because the hitboxes make streaking 10x easier without having to look very sus in the first place. Reach just adds insult to injury when the point of this config is to look legit to nons and staff.

Semi Blatent - right arrow set to toggle (minimal staff risk)
[Autoclicker] Whatever you want but stay below 13 with at least 3 CPS of randomization to avoid no-hit glitch. 8.8 - 12.7 current value.
[HitBoxes] Anything below 0.15 is still pretty safe and won't bat many eyes.
[Reach] 3.0 - 3.2

Fully Blatent - left arrow set to toggle (very risky + uberstreakers and dark hunters use this and dont give a shit!)
[HitBoxes] 0.16+ is fully blatent but my friend uses 0.3 with no watchdog so it's about how much you care about your account. Personally, I never go above 0.22 Because of hit cancellation - https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/NoCh...nster/nocheatplus/checks/fight/Direction.java
[Reach] 3.6-4 Anything greater than 4.2 will get cancelled and if you are running at your opponent, on most connections anything greater than 3.6 will be cancelled due to movement and hit packet latency.
[Velocity] (optional but risky) 100% vertical 66% horizontal 100% chance NEVER USE VERTICAL BECAUSE IT IS DETECTED VERY EASILY!! = watchdog

Hey guys if I helped you configure your pit settings to not constantly die to the uber cheaters and dark hunters make sure to toggle down from time to time to cool off. Remember to drink lots of water because it's healthier than high fructose corn syrup drinks. If you have any questions feel free to ask below.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Fully Blatent - left arrow set to toggle (very risky + uberstreakers and dark hunters use this and dont give a shit!)
[HitBoxes] 0.16+ is fully blatent but my friend uses 0.3 with no watchdog so it's about how much you care about your account. Personally, I never go above 0.22 Because of hit cancellation - https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/NoCh...nster/nocheatplus/checks/fight/Direction.java
[Reach] 3.6-4 Anything greater than 4.2 will get cancelled and if you are running at your opponent, on most connections anything greater than 3.6 will be cancelled due to movement and hit packet latency.
[Velocity] (optional but risky) 100% vertical 66% horizontal 100% chance NEVER USE VERTICAL BECAUSE IT IS DETECTED VERY EASILY!! = watchdog
for fully blatant i use 4.02-4.2 reach, hitbox 0.15, autoclicker 12-15 cps for velo i just use 90% its good enough tbh. some people are scared and stuff so if your a baby use 3.2 blocks of reach lol

FearSpake

Social Credit
for fully blatant i use 4.02-4.2 reach, hitbox 0.15, autoclicker 12-15 cps for velo i just use 90% its good enough tbh. some people are scared and stuff so if your a baby use 3.2 blocks of reach lol
i had your settings before, but i had to turn down autoclicker to 13 cause i would be in full mids and all my hit packets started to cancel.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
i had your settings before, but i had to turn down autoclicker to 13 cause i would be in full mids and all my hit packets started to cancel.
it might work better for lower ping then whats your ms? i never get hit reg issues i get 20-30 ms average

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Some people actually care about their account and have a reputation and don't want to be known as a cheater.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Some people actually care about their account and have a reputation and don't want to be known as a cheater.
then dont use the settings?? if you dont want to be known as a cheater dont cheat
WARNING MY SETTINGS ARE NOT FOR RECORDING. if you are really worried about your account DONT use blatant settings or dont cheat at all. no need to be toxic about it

Rases

Social Credit
Ahh you probably don't understand the situation of the pit. This game is basically hypixel 2b2t but with much more power inequality. Every leader board players either cheated/boosted to their postion, maybe with rare exceptions