1. J

Pvpland settings

And nevermind, I'm banned lol.
  2. J

Pvpland settings

My in-game ping is usally 12-15
  3. J

help with velocity

So you'll always take 30% of your normal kb. If you were to change it to 90% chance, then you'd have a 90 chance to take 30% of your kb upon being hit.
  4. J

Pvpland settings

What's a good reach setting for pvpland on vape lite? I'm using 3.03-3.08
  5. J

Vape Lite settings (need)

It depends on how you want to use it. Do you want lite to carry you completely, do you want to use your currently skill as 80% of your effort and let lite give you that small advantage, or do you want a solid middle ground? I personally use it as just a slight advantage, with reach going from...
  6. J

Vape Lite vs Vape V2/V3

I own lite and use it all the time, and would say it's definitely most ghost like in-game, has all the essential features and is overall convenient, but it kind of sucks with screen shares. Because vape lite is an exe file, windows logs pretty much everything you do with it, so you'd normally...
  7. J

My Vape V3 Settings for PvPLand!

I use vape v3, though I prefer lite and use it on pvpland, but I have to say that your reach is waaaayyyy too high.
  8. J

Vape lite on Hypixel?

I know that, but I'm asking would lite work just fine with watchdog?
  9. J

Vape lite on Hypixel?

Vape lite has the only features I really want, however I've heard that vape V3 performs better on Hypixel due to their anti-cheat. My question is whether or not vape lite would remain undetectable on Hypixel or not.
  10. J

Badlion?

Are the default settings blatant on badlion?
  11. J

Profiles

How do I delete a profile?
  12. J

Reach help

I got every setting perfect but the reach is just horrible to decide. 3-3.3 is god awful. 3.1 - 3.3 I still get killed on potpvp and i play better legit. 3.2 - 3.5 I get called reach on. Please someone help.
  13. J

Also how do I remove binds?
  14. J

Anyone know the default settings for reach on vape?
  15. J

Reach

Thanks.
  16. J

Reach

Will 3.2 to 3.5 get me banned on badlion?
  17. J

Reach

Hello, I'd like to start off by saying my ping is excellent so it is not that xD Okay so pretty much everyone tells me to use reach 3.1 max 3.3 combo mode unchecked. But recently people still beat me a lot. And the hole point of vape is to seem like your legit but very good. Any advice?
  18. J

OldAimassist Blatant?

Hello, I've been using aimassist ever since I got vape. But recently I tried to use old Aimassist and noticed it helped me in combat much much more! Is it really blatant?
  19. J

~ to open the menu? not for me.

People say you open the gui with the ~ button, but for me it is right shift. Why?
  20. J

Is combo mode good?

Can someone tell me what the most powerful reach is without being noticed? And does combo mode help at all?