Vape Lite settings (need)

Elpecopito

Social Credit
(sorry in advance for my terrible English knowledge :D)
Hello guys, im a new member on Vape and I have bought Vape Lite but the problem is, I don't know how to setup my settings to not get banned on big servers. I've see many topic on the forum but It's seem to be old settings ? Did it work with Vape lite ?

Do you guys have best settings for vape lite that don't make u ban for long times ?
Where is the self destruct button on vape lite launcher ? (if an admin want to SS me)

Thanks you guys for your help :)

jesse

Social Credit
It depends on how you want to use it. Do you want lite to carry you completely, do you want to use your currently skill as 80% of your effort and let lite give you that small advantage, or do you want a solid middle ground? I personally use it as just a slight advantage, with reach going from 3.03 to 3.08 which is excellent for looking legit and it bypasses like a charm. Obviously you can go a little higher depending on which server you're playing on. Autoclicker is pretty straight forward, and I personally use a min of 9 and a max of 12 since I'm not trying to be a god but merely be good. Lite is amazing and has endless possibilities depending on how you use it, and I prefer to use it as a very stealthy and small advantage which others hardly notice. Also there is no self destruct, you simply close the program and after a few seconds your mc is back to normal.