My Vape V3 Settings for PvPLand!

buyspook

Social Credit
Hey guys! This is my first post on the vape forum and I just want to share with you guys the settings that I have been using on PvPLand with Vape V3. I have an average of 60ms, so anyone around this ping average should not be banned. I also want to clarify it is not recommended to use these settings for recording! I would also like to give credit to Manthe for verifying that PvPLand’s anti-cheat can only detect Vape V3’s reach and ban you if your maximum reach value is over 3.30!

AimAssist:
Click Aim: On
Invisibles: Off
Through Blocks: Off
Aim while on target: On
Strafe increase: On
Aim Vertically: Off
Horizontal Speed: 2.5
Max Angle: 73.0
Distance: 5.0
Limit to items: On
Allowed Items > swords: On
AutoClicker:
Inventory Fill: Off
Blockhit: Off
Break Blocks: Off
Minimum CPS: 7
Maximum CPS: 11
Right Click Mode: Off
Reach:
Minimum Reach: 3.1
Maximum Reach: 3.3
Misplace: Off
Vertical Check: Off
Only while sprinting: On
Velocity:
Horizontal: 96%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 90%
Only when targeting: On
Kite mode: Off

Thank you for reading my first post on the vape forum! If you used my settings on PvPLand and like it, I would appreciate it if you can leave a like on this post! If you do get banned feel free to pm me, I will always try to update this post with the correct settings to ensure that you will not get banned by their anti-cheat! Thank you for reading and have a great day.

rev

Social Credit
3.2 detected after some time dont recommend.
i played with 3.4 reach for 5 hours and the only thing that happened was i got asked to screenshare, but conveniently for me i know a staff member so i asked for them specifically to screenshare me than they just let me go instantly because they had better things to do

KhwPp

Social Credit
Some time in the near future people will understand that reach is not logged the same way for every single user.

buyspook

Social Credit
Very blatant settings
How are these settings blatant? I have tested them myself and played for like two hours with them. If you have gotten banned on PvPLand using my settings, PM me and I’ll edit the post to update the settings if necessary.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
How are these settings blatant? I have tested them myself and played for like two hours with them. If you have gotten banned on PvPLand using my settings, PM me and I’ll edit the post to update the settings if necessary.
Use that configuration for a day and they forbade me friend

jesse

Social Credit
I use vape v3, though I prefer lite and use it on pvpland, but I have to say that your reach is waaaayyyy too high.

Vape.gg

Social Credit
Hey guys! This is my first post on the vape forum and I just want to share with you guys the settings that I have been using on PvPLand with Vape V3. I have an average of 60ms, so anyone around this ping average should not be banned. I also want to clarify it is not recommended to use these settings for recording! I would also like to give credit to Manthe for verifying that PvPLand’s anti-cheat can only detect Vape V3’s reach and ban you if your maximum reach value is over 3.30!

AimAssist:
Click Aim: On
Invisibles: Off
Through Blocks: Off
Aim while on target: On
Strafe increase: On
Aim Vertically: Off
Horizontal Speed: 2.5
Max Angle: 73.0
Distance: 5.0
AutoClicker:
Inventory Fill: Off
Blockhit: Off
Break Blocks: Off
Minimum CPS: 7
Maximum CPS: 11
Right Click Mode: Off
Reach:
Minimum Reach: 3.1
Maximum Reach: 3.3
Misplace: Off
Vertical Check: Off
Only while sprinting: On
Velocity:
Horizontal: 96%
Vertical: 100%
Chance: 90%
Only when targeting: On
Kite mode: Off

Thank you for reading my first post on the vape forum! If you used my settings on PvPLand and like it, I would appreciate it if you can leave a like on this post! If you do get banned feel free to pm me, I will always try to update this post with the correct settings to ensure that you will not get banned by their anti-cheat! Thank you for reading and have a great day.
If you have lower than 100 ping you're gonna get banned with 3.1-3.3