Vape Lite vs Vape V2/V3

dynoflex

Social Credit
Why do you prefer Vape V2 / V3 instead of Vape Lite which is much more ghost?

I do not see anyone talking about Lite ... Is not it working?

jesse

Social Credit
I own lite and use it all the time, and would say it's definitely most ghost like in-game, has all the essential features and is overall convenient, but it kind of sucks with screen shares. Because vape lite is an exe file, windows logs pretty much everything you do with it, so you'd normally have to take extra steps to cover your tracks up. V3 is practically just self destruct then shift delete (never put it in your recycle bin) I personally love vape lite and use it on pretty much every single practice server, but when it comes to screen shares I'd say that V3 takes the cake. (kind of defeats the purpose of lite though, but keep in mind that it may have changed since I've last heard of it) Also keep in mind that I don't get screen shared a lot so someone else here probably knows a lot more about lite than I do, but from what I've heard, lite is just a little more messy when you're getting ss'd. Also one of the main reasons is the price.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I own lite and use it all the time, and would say it's definitely most ghost like in-game, has all the essential features and is overall convenient, but it kind of sucks with screen shares. Because vape lite is an exe file, windows logs pretty much everything you do with it, so you'd normally have to take extra steps to cover your tracks up. V3 is practically just self destruct then shift delete (never put it in your recycle bin) I personally love vape lite and use it on pretty much every single practice server, but when it comes to screen shares I'd say that V3 takes the cake. (kind of defeats the purpose of lite though, but keep in mind that it may have changed since I've last heard of it) Also keep in mind that I don't get screen shared a lot so someone else here probably knows a lot more about lite than I do, but from what I've heard, lite is just a little more messy when you're getting ss'd. Also one of the main reasons is the price.
V3 is NOT better than Lite in terms of screenshares; also you shouldn't ever even use the (.jar) version of V3, there are ways to find it since it's Java, this is the main reason why tutorials always recommend to use the (.exe) version. As for the extra steps, then yes, you should patch your system so it can cover most windows indexing and as a result not to get caught with a random exe ran just after opening minecraft.

Why do you prefer Vape V2 / V3 instead of Vape Lite which is much more ghost?

I do not see anyone talking about Lite ... Is not it working?
Lite is the most effective when it comes to screenshares because you can't find any strings on it while on V3 you'll eventually find strings somehow.

As retarded as it sounds, you can look up on YouTube PhaseClan's video on how to hide Vape Lite or however the title of the video is and simply follow it. (the main purposes of that tutorial is to show how to hide lite.exe as another program like Spotify.exe and then replace it back when SS'd)

If you're bypassing SSs with V3's jar version is because you're getting screenshared by brain-dead staff members on servers like Faithful.

To cover most windows indexing, refer to @Vape 's tutorial.

Also give a look on 'how to hide Vape' from Ryan.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Also give a look on 'how to hide Vape' from Ryan.
Didn't Ryan get banned, and all of his posts removed? Or am I confusing him with someone else..?

Honestly, I think I'll just get Vape Lite for the combo reach.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Didn't Ryan get banned, and all of his posts removed? Or am I confusing him with someone else..?

Honestly, I think I'll just get Vape Lite for the combo reach.
Manthe left his tutorial because it was 'helpful'