Search results

1. N

Ban Request

@Lolman tried to impersonate @Goose by making an alt and necroposting threads pinging manthe threatening to ddos vape.gg also here is proofs that it is his alt:
  2. N

Make it so you can't reply to threads that are 90+ days old

So that retards like @Goose and @Lolman don't go and necropost.
  3. N

@goose

4. N

Hi

5. N

why did finland get banned

@eddiee this nigga
  6. N

anyone know what client this is?

I was playing a bw game and q'd some guy named "Packers331712" and he was like "nice vape lol high fkdr, on lunar def vape" and I destroyed his bed and then he ig loaded his toggle config and was starting at the floor like in antiaim in csgo (without the jitter)
  7. N

How to get MFA's for $1!

Step 1: Buy 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan (This will be $1 for the first month, make sure to cancel after. If you have discord nitro (not classic) you should have 2 months of free, you can check by going to your discord settings and looking under the "Gift Inventory" tab. Step 2...
  8. N

Crashing on forge

When I try and use forge with vape v4 (1.7.10 and 1.8.9) my game crashes with error -805306369 anyone know how to fix (yes I have contacted support, they told me that they don't have a solution and offered to refund me)
  9. N

Best Legit Hypixel Duels Settings

Duels Autoclicker: 17-20 | Block hit | Limit to Items Swords & Fists Reach: 3.1-3.2 | Vertical Check Velocity: 90h 100v 100c | Only while targeting Sumo Duels Autoclicker: 17-20 Reach: 3.1-3.3 Velocity: 85h 100v 100c How to avoid getting sniped? The best way is to use a overlay, I...
  10. N

New Unofficial Vape Community Discord Server

https://discord.gg/nh5se6BypQ cum
  11. N

Should I make a new vape community discord

The one Alex made isn't that active, advertised and full of retards.
  12. N

10,000 reaction score

100,000 soon.
  13. N

Autoclicker suggestion

maketh e autockicker go upt ot 100 click per sdceonds so i cna be like my favourite youtuber vepex! 11 !!1 1
  14. N

List of Well Known Members

@rofl @nyor @IncognitoDoge @Goddamnt @Dual @Veraux @Lolman @Poggers @wellknownmember @Ryan @DREAMS (gone legit). @woofle @.seby @KhwPp @eddiee @e621 @Femboy @FbgDuckIrl @gaymoreboy80 @grubciu888 @SomeRandomDude @sDeiks @JSPeg8 @ieatballslots @.Shucks @ukm @Andros @vec. @Shitterdown @Artificial...
  15. N

Would you rather

idk
  16. N

do u guys like my new setup

17. N

Legit Mineman Club Settings

Autoclicker: 9-14 Inventory Fill / Blockhit / Limit to swords & fist Aim Assist: 6h / 3v / FOV as Angle / 3.3 Distance / Click Aim / Aim While On Target / Strafe Increase / Limit To Items (Swords & Fist) Reach: None Velocity: None Refil: 60-80 delay Throwpot: 90-110 delay These settings will...
  18. N

RIP Double

@double got banned :c
  19. N

Ban Skateboardings

1. He spams threads with shitty suggestions and spams bump for no reason. Then is like "500th post" as if it means anything when 80% of his posts are just bumping shit. 2. Boosts his reaction score (not like it's against the rules or anything but just kinda weird) 3. Tells people to kys, also I...
  20. N

Get ready for running season!

Looking closer this adidas superstar mujer precio comes dressed in a Core Black, Team Orange and Solar Orange color combination. Graffiti is seen on the tongues with the right featuring ‘From the courts’ and the left reads ‘To the streets’. Orange is also seen on the Three Stripes branding, heel...