Ban Skateboardings

Should skateboardings be banned?

• Total voters

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
1. He spams threads with shitty suggestions and spams bump for no reason. Then is like "500th post" as if it means anything when 80% of his posts are just bumping shit.
2. Boosts his reaction score (not like it's against the rules or anything but just kinda weird)
3. Tells people to kys, also I know Manthe already said he wouldn't ban people for saying kys it's just funny how he says "dont spam people with "kys" or being racist without valid reason as you will be basically targeted on sight by actually mature people on vape forums (very little are)" as if their is any valid reason to tell someone to kys.
4. He threatened to get his "professional doxxer / hacker friend xylo (unknown btw)"
5. He is a femboy (This alone should get him banned.)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
1. He spams threads with shitty suggestions and spams bump for no reason. Then is like "500th post" as if it means anything when 80% of his posts are just bumping shit.
2. Boosts his reaction score (not like it's against the rules or anything but just kinda weird)
3. Tells people to kys, also I know Manthe already said he wouldn't ban people for saying kys it's just funny how he says "dont spam people with "kys" or being racist without valid reason as you will be basically targeted on sight by actually mature people on vape forums (very little are)" as if their is any valid reason to tell someone to kys.
4. He threatened to get his "professional doxxer / hacker friend xylo (unknown btw)"
"without valid reason" i did it with valid reason idiot
2. people boost all the time, most of the top reaction score members did this at some point (including u)
3. i do that to mark when i hit a certain goal not like any problem
4. i did that threat because vox sent dox + swat threats to cn who simply was just tryna help
5. you legit asked to edate me 3 times, even if you "joked", just no.

heres proof i consider having a valid reason to use kys or racism:
1648676357254.png1648676453739.png1648676575904.png1648676599359.png1648676617058.png1648676677517.png1648676703760.png1648676763748.png1648676822858.pngautomation tool used earlier
1648676864931.png
and this is why i decided to use it as its valid reasoning to read my signature properly next dumbfuck

double

Banned
Social Credit
"without valid reason" i did it with valid reason idiot
2. people boost all the time, most of the top reaction score members did this at some point (including u)
3. i do that to mark when i hit a certain goal not like any problem
4. i did that threat because vox sent dox + swat threats to cn who simply was just tryna help
5. you legit asked to edate me 3 times, even if you "joked", just no.

heres proof i consider having a valid reason to use kys or racism:
View attachment 5620View attachment 5621View attachment 5622View attachment 5623View attachment 5624View attachment 5625View attachment 5626View attachment 5627View attachment 5628automation tool used earlier
View attachment 5629
and this is why i decided to use it as its valid reasoning to read my signature properly next dumbfuck
all i see is you boosting your reaction score 🤣

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
also not to mention there is times where its considered valid to use kys, as im pretty sure uve used it quite a bit before and besides ching chong jokes are about as bad

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
welp uve got one blind ass eye then if u havent seen some of the other top reaction score members doing the same a while ago
Who exactly? It use to happen when negative reactions were a thing but that was removed a while ago. Also yeah I did it but it was like a while ago and only a few hundred
also not to mention there is times where its considered valid to use kys, as im pretty sure uve used it quite a bit before and besides ching chong jokes are about as bad
no there isn't. I don't tell people to kys anymore

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Who exactly? It use to happen when negative reactions were a thing but that was removed a while ago. Also yeah I did it but it was like a while ago and only a few hundred

no there isn't. I don't tell people to kys anymore
stopped or not, its gonna stay there.
2. incognitodoge, a few others (including u) and a few others that i cba to check again but ive seen it before

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
stopped or not, its gonna stay there.
2. incognitodoge, a few others (including u) and a few others that i cba to check again but ive seen it before
Incognitodoge didn't do it like I said there was a group of people who boosted reaction scores @Signature and @stinkypoopoo only ones i can think of rn