anyone know what client this is?

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I was playing a bw game and q'd some guy named "Packers331712" and he was like "nice vape lol high fkdr, on lunar def vape" and I destroyed his bed and then he ig loaded his toggle config and was starting at the floor like in antiaim in csgo (without the jitter)

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I was playing a bw game and q'd some guy named "Packers331712" and he was like "nice vape lol high fkdr, on lunar def vape" and I destroyed his bed and then he ig loaded his toggle config and was starting at the floor like in antiaim in csgo (without the jitter)
can u record the replay and show it to me?

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
what cheats did u find him using when he toggled

grubciu888

Social Credit
its Nick Gurr client