yes or no

• yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • no

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

.Shucks

Social Credit
I didn't notice the dildos before I read the comments... Other than that pretty good setup Idk why you chose what looks like a basilisk you could get like a g pro superlight pink edition although that's on the expensive side. Also what keyboard is that??
No way it's this is kids real setup dog shit looks so gross it's insane

Bright ass pink?? Fr??

Social Credit
Sure ig but that razer mouse and headset? Na

dog shit brand that relys on parents to stay afloat with their shitty products.

not a singe conscious person that has owned a razer product will buy that shit again
True tho some of hteir mice aint half bad tho razer viper mini is good for budget i would say ultimate is rly gooood which it is but it gets outclassed my superligth for same price

.Shucks

Social Credit
True tho some of hteir mice aint half bad tho razer viper mini is good for budget i would say ultimate is rly gooood which it is but it gets outclassed my superligth for same price
Took like 1 month for my deathadder or whatever it's caller to start dubble clicking lmao

But yeah I think some of their new ones are decent still not gunna buy lmao

I got a g703 rn not the best but yaknow it's better

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Sure ig but that razer mouse and headset? Na

dog shit brand that relys on parents to stay afloat with their shitty products.

not a singe conscious person that has owned a razer product will buy that shit again
as someone who owned a razer kraken headset i can verify this. the build quality is absolute shitty. imo maybe even fucking fillipino food brands like jollibee would make better build quality products than most razer products