Search results

1. Pqradox

Reach and velocity settings for acentramc

What reach and velo settings don’t anti cheat ban on acentramc?
  2. Pqradox

When is the bug with look check in legit scaffold for vape lite going to get fixed where it...

When is the bug with look check in legit scaffold for vape lite going to get fixed where it makes you sneak when you're not sneaking?
  3. Pqradox

Vape lite is actually worth $10

Yeah mb, I thought you were referring to something like deleting the pf files before the screenshare, which would definitely be bannable. Regardless, you'd also have to deal with other stuff like pcaclient which could easily be avoided if you just don't open the file by double clicking on it.
  4. Pqradox

Yeah basic task scheduler isn't good enough either.
  5. Pqradox

How you suggest changing the prefetch file without getting banned? Modifying prefetch leaves logs in the USN journal.
  6. Pqradox

Which one?
  7. Pqradox

Any bypass method that involves double clicking VL to open it doesn't work currently because opening exe files that way will leave a prefetch file. The screensharer would just have to check your prefetch folder or use WinPrefetchView and see that you ran the VL exe near MC. Deleting/replacing...
  8. Pqradox

[GUIDE] MinemenClub Detections

Does MMC still ban for reach? I've been using 3.18-3.26 always toggled on for 1 year+ without a ban but I mostly only play unranked and played only a bit of ranked.
  9. Pqradox

THE BEST BYPASS METHOD 2K23 BYPASS ANY SS!

Is it even brought up in the video?
  10. Pqradox

Screenshare question.

If you're playing RBW, make sure to enable PcaSvc and SysMain as you must have those on. I believe you are allowed to have diagtrack disabled. For the last two, just clear your browser history and run ipconfig /flushdns in command prompt before the SS.
  11. Pqradox

does vape works with tlauncher?/It it bypass by lastactivity/paladins

You can bypass that by running the cheat with task scheduler and then deleting the task after self destructing.
  12. Pqradox

They only require you to have 4 services enabled. Unfortunately, it does look like the bypass method requires you to have one of them off. It wouldn't really matter though, the method still doesn't bypass golden, which is what RBW uses, even if it wasn't required to have that specific service...
  13. Pqradox

It doesn't bypass avenge though
  14. Pqradox

Sure. CubicalGames#4846
  15. Pqradox

There are no 100% bypass methods in general but I have a guaranteed bypass method for echo and avenge. I also have another bypass method that both bypasses ss tools and is really hard to find manually.
  16. Pqradox

Lol no you would most likely be caught
  17. Pqradox

Depends, they don't use ss tools anymore so it may bypass some of the worse ssers but this method is detectable so it is not guaranteed to bypass the better ssers.
  18. Pqradox

Aim assist lite

Why would you need an aim assist on mobs? They can't even strafe lmao.
  19. Pqradox

Should I release the last version of 1.7.10 Lunar that can still be injected into?

Is there any real benefit of playing in 1.7.10 over playing in 1.8.9 that can't be substituted by mods? I know the biggest one is the hit delay but vape already removes that as far as I'm aware.
  20. Pqradox

pca disabled help

Most servers ban for running cheats since the last time you turned on your computer rather than specifically running cheats in the current minecraft session. Nonetheless, it doesn't really matter at all because literally everyone knows how to bypass that shitty method and no good sser should...