pca disabled help

lolkia11

Social Credit
so someone tried to ss me and they had sai that my pcaclient was sus and this is what it looked like. is there a way i can fix this?1680740034649.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
so someone tried to ss me and they had sai that my pcaclient was sus and this is what it looked like. is there a way i can fix this?View attachment 7560
For some people depending the pcaclient can be disabled by default. Also having your pcaclient being "sus" doesn't mean that you're cheating.

Pqradox

Social Credit
For some people depending the pcaclient can be disabled by default. Also having your pcaclient being "sus" doesn't mean that you're cheating.
Many ssers still require pcaclient to be enabled for some reason despite the fact that it is the most well know and easily bypassed method to detect cheats and the fact that there are far more effective screenshare methods that remove the need for it entirely.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Many ssers still require pcaclient to be enabled for some reason despite the fact that it is the most well know and easily bypassed method to detect cheats and the fact that there are far more effective screenshare methods that remove the need for it entirely.
The pcaclient shouldn't even be counted as a detection, since it just shows exe's that have been launched, but it doesn't if a cheat has been launchedduring the minecraft session. And it's only a method to false ban someone used by some shitty sser such as Headed.

Pqradox

Social Credit
The pcaclient shouldn't even be counted as a detection, since it just shows exe's that have been launched, but it doesn't if a cheat has been launchedduring the minecraft session. And it's only a method to false ban someone used by some shitty sser such as Headed.
Most servers ban for running cheats since the last time you turned on your computer rather than specifically running cheats in the current minecraft session. Nonetheless, it doesn't really matter at all because literally everyone knows how to bypass that shitty method and no good sser should expect to find anything with it.