Vape lite is actually worth $10

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
It's not possible to find vape lite during a screenshare, that's why people want to use vape lite.
Not with just deleting it with shift del tho right? I followed that one specially guide on the forums and after doing it on a VM it had a miner (50% cpu usage with a 5950x while idle aint normal) and who knows what other malware after installing everything.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Not with just deleting it with shift del tho right? I followed that one specially guide on the forums and after doing it on a VM it had a miner (50% cpu usage with a 5950x while idle aint normal) and who knows what other malware after installing everything.
It does work with shift deleting but they might be able to recover the file or ban you for deleting files before SS.

Pqradox

Social Credit
It does work with shift deleting but they might be able to recover the file or ban you for deleting files before SS.
Any bypass method that involves double clicking VL to open it doesn't work currently because opening exe files that way will leave a prefetch file. The screensharer would just have to check your prefetch folder or use WinPrefetchView and see that you ran the VL exe near MC. Deleting/replacing the cheat file is even worse. Every server would ban you for deleting/modifying files before the SS, and there are guaranteed ways to find out if you deleted/modified a file before the SS. You wouldn't even bypass echo with this method because echo has a built in USN journal viewer and I'm pretty sure it also flags if you deleted a file right before the SS. This is the worst bypass method imaginable, not even one part of it comes close to working.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Deleting/replacing the cheat file is even worse. Every server would ban you for deleting/modifying files before the SS, and there are guaranteed ways to find out if you deleted/modified a file before the SS. You wouldn't even bypass echo with this method because echo has a built in USN journal viewer and I'm pretty sure it also flags if you deleted a file right before the SS. This is the worst bypass method imaginable, not even one part of it comes close to working.
That's what I said. They will ban you if you shift delete.
I think whiteout's guide is still good.

knows more than u

Social Credit
Any bypass method that involves double clicking VL to open it doesn't work currently because opening exe files that way will leave a prefetch file. The screensharer would just have to check your prefetch folder or use WinPrefetchView and see that you ran the VL exe near MC. Deleting/replacing the cheat file is even worse. Every server would ban you for deleting/modifying files before the SS, and there are guaranteed ways to find out if you deleted/modified a file before the SS. You wouldn't even bypass echo with this method because echo has a built in USN journal viewer and I'm pretty sure it also flags if you deleted a file right before the SS. This is the worst bypass method imaginable, not even one part of it comes close to working.
the shift delete part is right yeah, easily detected, even if you just double click VL u can change the prefetch file later? Task scheduler aint a thing anymore

Pqradox

Social Credit
the shift delete part is right yeah, easily detected, even if you just double click VL u can change the prefetch file later? Task scheduler aint a thing anymore
How you suggest changing the prefetch file without getting banned? Modifying prefetch leaves logs in the USN journal.

knows more than u

Social Credit
and you pretty much wont find these entries since theyre pretty much at the beginning, and the changes made to the file is common and is also done by the system

Pqradox

Social Credit
obviously after u got frozen there will be entried in the usn journal done by the system, so people cant ban for not obvious file changes after u got frozen
Yeah mb, I thought you were referring to something like deleting the pf files before the screenshare, which would definitely be bannable. Regardless, you'd also have to deal with other stuff like pcaclient which could easily be avoided if you just don't open the file by double clicking on it.