Search results

1. theofficialsomeone

Hypixel Main Account Settings

As stated in the title of this post, what are some legit looking settings? I'm trying to use these settings every day on my main account to have a decent edge over others, but no get tossed. also, please be very specific with the sub-options such as tick-delay on velocity, etc... (If it...
  2. theofficialsomeone

Hypixel Pit

What are some really good settings that don't look sus but will kill people easier then playing legit with either of the clients? (Vape Lite or Vape V4).
  3. theofficialsomeone

Search Option In Vape Lite -

How do I use the Search function in Vape Lite? I've tried every different combination, and nothing is putting a "ESP" on the block I'm trying to see.
  4. theofficialsomeone

Auto-Armor On Vape Lite.

Pretty simple suggestion. Add Auto-Armor to Vape Lite. It's an insane time saver, and it really helps when trying to fight 10 people at one. Please consider adding this.
  5. theofficialsomeone

Velocity -

What is the lowest Velocity I can use without getting staff / watchdog banned? Also, what tick delay / settings do I use for it?
  6. theofficialsomeone

Velocity Settings -

What is the lowest Velocity % I can use without getting staff / watchdog banned?
  7. theofficialsomeone

Auto-Clicker, Velocity, and Reach Settings.

I only need settings for the three things in the title. I'd like to know why you chose the settings you did, and the reason they are good. also, I'd like to know specific details like tick-delay for Velocity, block-hit settings for Auto-Clicker, etc...
  8. theofficialsomeone

Safe Settings.

What is the lowest Reach and Velocity that I can do without being Watchdog banned / Staff banned? I'm trying to look like I have almost no kb just like all the best players that have win streaks and don't ever lose. Thank you for responding and have an amazing day/night. :))))
  9. theofficialsomeone

[REQUEST] Settings for Ranked SkyWars, BedWars, and Duels.

May someone please tell me undetectable settings for all of the following hilighted toggles:
  10. theofficialsomeone

Chest-Steal, Auto-Armor, and Inventory-Cleaner settings.

If someone could so kindly send me a config of what is the quickest settings that bypass, with all the "shit" items like xp bottles, etc... filtered out for Chest-Steal, I'd appreciate it.
  11. theofficialsomeone

How much can I use auto-block for Killaura?

Will I eventually get banned for using it? Will the flags get me banned? etc...?
  12. theofficialsomeone

Does Koid bypass on Hypixel with Lunar Client?

Read the title.
  13. theofficialsomeone

Are there any clients that bypass Lunar client?

Read the title.
  14. theofficialsomeone

Questions about settings.

Would Auto-Armor, Chest-Stealer, auto-Hotbar, or Inv-Cleaner ever get me banned by Watchdog at the right settings? Also, does it matter whether it opens the inventory for those things or not? For example: Is there more of a chance of being banned for not opening your inventory? or Is it just...
  15. theofficialsomeone

Question eh

What settings would allow Auto-Armor and Cheat-Stealer to bypass? Last time I used either I got banned. I'm trying to find settings that won't get me banned, most importantly, and quick settings that don't take the same amount of time I do organizing my inventory, etc...
  16. theofficialsomeone

Understanding Settings...

So, I understand for the most part what any of these modules would do if you were to toggle them on, but there are a few things I don't understand - I'm going to list them off, and I'd appreciate it if someone could help explain it to me - 1. What is "Switch-Delay"? What does it pertain to...