Understanding Settings...

Social Credit
So, I understand for the most part what any of these modules would do if you were to toggle them on, but there are a few things I don't understand -

I'm going to list them off, and I'd appreciate it if someone could help explain it to me -

1. What is "Switch-Delay"? What does it pertain to, and how does it affect kill-aura? (For example: would the lowest Switch-Delay get you banned? If so, why?)
2. How does the scaling on Reach work? If I use 3.0 - 3.8, wouldn't that be better than 3.5 - 3.8?

Last edited:

Rases

Social Credit
1. Switch-Delay defines the time required for killaura to switch from attacking one player to another player. For example, if you choose 0 switch-delay, killaura may attack two players at the same time, which is bannable for some anticheats. Generally, the higher switch-delay you use, the less likely you will get banned.
2. The reach scale defines the minimum and maximum reach you can get for every hit. For each swinging, a random reach value will be chosen between the minimum and maximum value, and that decides whether that swinging will be registered as an attack. Generally, the lower your maximum is, the less likely you will be banned; also, the larger your range is, the less likely you will be banned.

Social Credit
Would you say that 200 Switch-Delay would be fine?

Also, would Silent-Aim or AntiCheat-Aim better to use? (Which one works better/is safer).

Last edited:
Social Credit
Here -- let me ask this instead -

What are the best SEMI-BLATANT settings I could use? Like, I am noticeably "better", but not over-the-top.

P.S. Does having blatant-mode turned on effect anything? (Does kill-aura work better/more consistent, etc...?)

Last edited:
Social Credit
What are the best SEMI-BLATANT settings I could use? Like, I am noticeably "better", but not over-the-top.

P.S. Does having blatant-mode turned on effect anything? (Does kill-aura work better/more consistent, etc...?)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit

Without blatant mode, your kill aura will ignore the aim mode.

Last edited: