How much can I use auto-block for Killaura?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
All blatant modules are frequently patched, you can be banned if you use the AutoBlock.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Many blatant clients have an AutoBlock for hypixel. The vape's AutoBlock can be patched not really for others.

Social Credit
How do people win Ranked Skywars and stuff then? If they aren't blatantly cheating, which most of them look like they are doing, why can they do that stuff and not get banned?

Baguette69

Social Credit
Autoblock make you blocking and hitting at thé sale Time, si it's blatant.
To cheat without ban, use reach, autoclick, and aimassist.

Bob The Nob

Social Credit
Don't go over 0.1
Why are people so scared to have high hitboxes when they go and use kill-aura angles at about 90-140. Doesn't make sense to me.

A 90-140 kill-aura angle covers more space than 1.0 hitboxes yet people are okay using it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Why are people so scared to have high hitboxes when they go and use kill-aura angles at about 90-140. Doesn't make sense to me.

A 90-140 kill-aura angle covers more space than 1.0 hitboxes yet people are okay using it?
Because hitboxes are detectable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
No?? It's simply a hit angle rofl. Nobody has ever been watchdog banned using hitboxes with anti-bot on.
Having an antibot, it does not reduce the chance to be banned by watchdog.

Expanding the hitboxes is detectable for years.

Bob The Nob

Social Credit
Having an antibot, it does not reduce the chance to be banned by watchdog.

Expanding the hitboxes is detectable for years.
Not on hypixel, no. Nobody I know has ever been banned for hitboxes and I know numerous vape users lol