[REQUEST] Settings for Ranked SkyWars, BedWars, and Duels.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
Reach:
Staff Undetected: 3.1 - 3.4
AC Undetected: 3.5 - 4.0

Velocity:
Staff Undetected: 85 H 100 V 100 C
AC Undetected: 40 V 100 V 100 C

Autoclicker:
9-14 CPS, checks are personal preference

Aimassist:
Personal preference, I like 5 Speed, 120 Angle, 4 Distance, Vertical aim on

Nametags: Personal preference, make sure to check predict health in the settings tab

Kill Aura (Will be staff detected)
3.3 Range 3.7 Swing Range
300ms Switch Delay
Legit Aura ON

Antibot:
Advanced

ESP:
Completely personal preference, I like skeleton ESP with the default green.

Cheststeal and all other utilities:
Menus (for cheststeal) Combat check & open inventory for autoarmor checked, 140 ms delay >
Hopefully this helped. (Leave a like?)

Social Credit
Reach:
Staff Undetected: 3.1 - 3.4
AC Undetected: 3.5 - 4.0

Velocity:
Staff Undetected: 85 H 100 V 100 C
AC Undetected: 40 V 100 V 100 C

Autoclicker:
9-14 CPS, checks are personal preference

Aimassist:
Personal preference, I like 5 Speed, 120 Angle, 4 Distance, Vertical aim on

Nametags: Personal preference, make sure to check predict health in the settings tab

Kill Aura (Will be staff detected)
3.3 Range 3.7 Swing Range
300ms Switch Delay
Legit Aura ON

Antibot:
Advanced

ESP:
Completely personal preference, I like skeleton ESP with the default green.

Cheststeal and all other utilities:
Menus (for cheststeal) Combat check & open inventory for autoarmor checked, 140 ms delay >

What do you mean by "Kill Aura (Will be staff detected)"?

Also, you mean to keep chest steal, and auto armor at 140ms-140ms? or?

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
What do you mean by "Kill Aura (Will be staff detected)"?

Also, you mean to keep chest steal, and auto armor at 140ms-140ms? or?
All utilities (inventory cleaner, throwpot etc. should have a delay of an average of 140 (120-160 is the best)

Kill Aura will be detected by staff but not the anticheat, so you have a chance of being banned if staff watches you.

Social Credit
All utilities (inventory cleaner, throwpot etc. should have a delay of an average of 140 (120-160 is the best)

Kill Aura will be detected by staff but not the anticheat, so you have a chance of being banned if staff watches you.

How likely is it to be staff banned? I feel like a lot of people that cheat use Killaura a lot on Hypixel.

Sayuze

Social Credit
I got Diamond Division during Season 55 Skywars (October 2020) with the following settings:

Autoclicker 9-14 CPS (Going 15+ is actually worse because Hypixel sometimes doesn't register your hits when you're going 15+)
Reach: 3.8-4.2

These settings won't get you banned by the anti cheat. These cheats won't carry you to Diamond Division on their self though, you still need to know shit in general about Ranked Skywars.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Agree, for the most part. It kinda depends on the gamemode tho. I wouldn't dare use anything higher then 3.2 in RSW, and I have like 250ms.

I got Diamond Division during Season 55 Skywars (October 2020) with the following settings:

Autoclicker 9-14 CPS (Going 15+ is actually worse because Hypixel sometimes doesn't register your hits when you're going 15+)
Reach: 3.8-4.2

These settings won't get you banned by the anti cheat. These cheats won't carry you to Diamond Division on their self though, you still need to know shit in general about Ranked Skywars.
Last season was really fucking different. Almost no bans- for blatant cheaters. In previous seasons, even people using 3.3ish could get banned. Minor claimed, Nanika claimed (and both r still not banned). Im pretty sure LadyBleu dipped or smthn. Even if she does a ton of falsebans, she def. helps keep the more blatant cheaters off RLB- and t200.