Search results

1. W

Hypixel replay tool

Guys I'm scared will using safewalk and fast place be a bad idea rn :eek: If I'm going by what James said, I still can but its risky as hell because I'll technically always be being watched..
  2. W

Watchdog Question

What does it actually mean when you see the player flying around you? Does it mean someone reported you? Or watchdog suspects you of hacks? Or Happens every 30 minutes to everyone?
  3. W

Automatic nick checker (Hypixel)

I think adding a module to where you automatically type /w (username) to check every player in the lobby you join, would prove to be effective to tell if there's Nick's in your lobby. When someone is nicked, and you /w (their username) it will come up with a message such as "Can't find anyone...
  4. W

Best Autoclicker settings for Hypixel [Watchdog/Staff Bans]

My ping ranges from 60-120, I usually avg about 80 ping. What are the best autoclicker settings that aren't blatant but give me an advantage? I use 11-14 cps right now, but I get hackusated a lot for reach and such. (I don't use reach)
  5. W

Hypixel anticheat

Has hypixel anticheat updated? Also is there anyone who uses vape (autoclicker, reach, velocity, fastplace, etc.) who has never gotten banned before?
  6. W

nvm

nvm
  7. W

Hypixel

Okay so once your IP gets flagged on hypixel and gets alts banned will it stay flagged forever, or only during the recovery period of an appealed acc, or only a few days? if anyone knows please let me know. If I didn't explain what I'm asking well enough, let me know aswell. thx
  8. W

Does Hypixel perma ban still?

If you get banned once for a year lets say, but then after you're unbanned you go a year or so without being banned, would you get a less harsher punishment if you were to be banned again? They came out with the new forgiveness system that seems to be based off that. I can't discuss this on...
  9. W

Update to vape v4 soon?

[TITLE] :D
  10. W

Is this okay for hypixel? [Watchdog/staff bans]

Anti bot Mode - Hypixel Autoclicker CPS - 11-14 Name tags Fast place Delay - 0.0 (20 cps) Safewalk (toggled with fast place) Bridging only I know they're kind of minimum settings, but are they safe? (This is literally all I use)
  11. W

unban on hypixel?

Has there ever been a soul that got unbanned on hypixel after hacking? Probably not, but out of curiosity I do want to know! Hmu if so :D
  12. W

Reach while having reach off?

im getting accused of reach even when its off lmaoo im so confused
  13. W

Question about vape updates

When they update something in vape, will my client have an update loading screen or will it just update behind the scenes where I won't even notice?