Watchdog Question

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
What does it actually mean when you see the player flying around you? Does it mean someone reported you? Or watchdog suspects you of hacks? Or Happens every 30 minutes to everyone?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
What does it actually mean when you see the player flying around you? Does it mean someone reported you? Or watchdog suspects you of hacks? Or Happens every 30 minutes to everyone?
Watchdog spawns some bots around u if you get reported.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Sometimes I get WatchDog bots flying around me after I (left click) on minions on SkyBlock to harvest them. I think they just spawn randomly when you left click on an entity from time to time.

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
Sometimes I get WatchDog bots flying around me after I (left click) on minions on SkyBlock to harvest them. I think they just spawn randomly when you left click on an entity from time to time.
Ohhh I see, by the way, do you know how watchdog detects autoclicker? I've used autoclicker on another client before and got banned twice in a row but I think it was because the autoclicker gave a constant cps. Can it detect any patterns using vape v3 autoclicker and ban you for it? Or will it mostly only ban for constant cps?

Fronix

Social Credit
Ohhh I see, by the way, do you know how watchdog detects autoclicker? I've used autoclicker on another client before and got banned twice in a row but I think it was because the autoclicker gave a constant cps. Can it detect any patterns using vape v3 autoclicker and ban you for it? Or will it mostly only ban for constant cps?
it can detect but they have bad ac so