Reach while having reach off?

Saprix

Social Credit
Hahaah, before cheating I was hackusated for reach, aimbot. People hackusating are mad lol

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Hahaah, before cheating I was hackusated for reach, aimbot. People hackusating are mad lol
facts, salty players will always hackusate other players, its nothing new, its just the pvp community. If you get hackusated just type 'LOL" or something like that becuase its funny when someone hackusates another person even if they arent cheating lol

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
facts, salty players will always hackusate other players, its nothing new, its just the pvp community. If you get hackusated just type 'LOL" or something like that becuase its funny when someone hackusates another person even if they arent cheating lol
I never know how to react lmao, I mean, I know I'm using some kind of cheat they're just calling out the wrong one LOL

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
I never know how to react lmao, I mean, I know I'm using some kind of cheat they're just calling out the wrong one LOL
If you are using ghost cheats module then you should just laugh and act like you arent cheating even if you are, and plus all salty players will call others out for cheats and I feel you on not knowing how to react but still a ghost client doesnt provide you with too much help, you still need good game sense to actually win games, you just gotta keep a low profile and act like you arent cheating because it wont make too much of a difference if you were to actually play without cheats.

winstonwlau

Social Credit

Think about what an actually legit player would say. I usually respond to haccusations by a quick "haha ty, i'm flattered but i'm not hacking", or "no hacks, just sweat".

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Think about what an actually legit player would say. I usually respond to haccusations by a quick "haha ty, i'm flattered but i'm not hacking", or "no hacks, just sweat".
haha agreed. I usually just say "LOL" or "ikr" or something that a legit player would say, if you want to act legit but 'sweaty' say something like 'LOL' "ikr" and if they call you out by saying "imagine cheating" just say "ikr" or something. its funny to get hackusations like that. As I said and other said, just think about what a legit player would say and type that.

wthwajtwt

Social Credit
haha agreed. I usually just say "LOL" or "ikr" or something that a legit player would say, if you want to act legit but 'sweaty' say something like 'LOL' "ikr" and if they call you out by saying "imagine cheating" just say "ikr" or something. its funny to get hackusations like that. As I said and other said, just think about what a legit player would say and type that.
LOL you guys are right but if I do they always say "You've been exposed twice already" and I've seen a video of me hitting this guy and my head was like, to the far right on the edge of his hitbox and i hit him but it looked kinda like i used kill aura, but i didn't! AND ITS SO ANNOYING OMG ALL I USE IS AUTOCLICKER

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
LOL you guys are right but if I do they always say "You've been exposed twice already" and I've seen a video of me hitting this guy and my head was like, to the far right on the edge of his hitbox and i hit him but it looked kinda like i used kill aura, but i didn't! AND ITS SO ANNOYING OMG ALL I USE IS AUTOCLICKER
Even if they send the video to the forums, without enough evidence they can’t ban you, just ignore them