Search results

1. Rases

Add a "Is Shifting" Option to Nametag

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4/lite Suggestion Description: Add a "Is Shifting" option to the nametag. If this option is checked, the nametag shows a mark on the side of it so that we know this player is shifting. The purpose of this option is for you to actively monitor if your...
  2. Rases

pixel video game cheat forum bombed by korean gamble game advertizer

@Manthe I had to actually google what it means
  3. Rases

Auto Mojang Chat Report

lol if you havent heard the news yet, Mojang is implementing a new global ban system on Java Edition that bans players for chat abuses if they are reported. This seems to be an easily exploited feature. Maybe Manthe should make a module to auto spam report someone.
  4. Rases

Vape velocity flagging on hypixel?

never was this a thing before
  5. Rases

Is v4 autofish bannable if I fish in the main lobby?

lol might just give it a try
  6. Rases

vertical river

interesting
  7. Rases

Does vape support win11?

a
  8. Rases

Item White List For Velocity

I know there are many options for determining whether your velocity activate or not. However, I don't feel they are actually optimal for real game situations. Take "only while targeting" as an example. It doesn't work very well if there is multiple player present: say you are trying to run from...
  9. Rases

Add more whitelistable items to killaura "Limited to Items"

Please add more stuff to that. In some games there are custom items, such as sticks/blaze rods. Sometimes you also want to hit people while you are eating and drinking potions
  10. Rases

why am i still not a well known member

Look at my joining date
  11. Rases

Switching between profiles

There was a trick to switch between profiles by binding two profiles into the same key. It doesn't seem to work now as when I do this, the profile can only be switched once and I can't switch it back. Anyone has the same issue?
  12. Rases

Where is the "through blocks" option on v4

I can't find it in the new version
  13. Rases

Vape V4 1.16 Support for Hypixel SMP?

Since v4 is a hypixel client and hypixel is doing 1.16 smp, why not support 1.16 as well
  14. Rases

Hypixel SMP

Do they have anticheat enabled for smp?
  15. Rases

Impact Client for Survival Servers?

Is it good (In terms of bypassing NCP. I would probably not use any blatant movement features tho)? Is it safe (in terms of not being a rat or anything like that)?
  16. Rases

Seems Strange But I Haven't Seen the Watchdog Bot Going Around Me for a Few Month

It seems that the watchdog bot has given up on me at least for a few month, even if I blatantly cheat with constant killaura on my main. Does this happen to everyone?
  17. Rases

Vaping (Smoking E-Cigarette) is Bad for Your Health

Pretty sure they damage your lungs
  18. Rases

where is the discord integration option on v4?

I can't find it
  19. Rases

Good Blatant Client for the Newest Version of Minecraft (1.16.4/1.16.5)?

I don't have a good knowledge about blatantly cheating, but recently I am really into survival. I need some help regarding choosing a blatant client for the newest versions of minecraft.