Seems Strange But I Haven't Seen the Watchdog Bot Going Around Me for a Few Month

Rases

Social Credit
It seems that the watchdog bot has given up on me at least for a few month, even if I blatantly cheat with constant killaura on my main. Does this happen to everyone?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
It yet again saddens me that there are people like you who feel comfortable saying racial slurs for no apparent reason. You could have just said "lucky", but alas, you have to conclude the message with a slur. Yes, there are people like SomeRandomDude, but he clearly says it to people who have no clue or did/said something extremely retarded. Keep in mind that rases has 400+ messages and most of the users we make fun of have less than 100.
Fr.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
It yet again saddens me that there are people like you who feel comfortable saying racial slurs for no apparent reason. You could have just said "lucky", but alas, you have to conclude the message with a slur. Yes, there are people like SomeRandomDude, but he clearly says it to people who have no clue or did/said something extremely retarded. Keep in mind that rases has 400+ messages and most of the users we make fun of have less than 100.
nigga