Hypixel SMP

CowWow

Social Credit
Do they have anticheat enabled for smp?
No, the SMP is completely separate from the rest of Hypixel, meaning, watchdog doesn't exist in SMPs nor will you get banned there. Why would Hypixel go to the effort (and spend server resources) of incorporating Watchdog for a survival multiplayer server? It doesn't make sense, hence, why they didn't do it.

Rases

Social Credit
No, the SMP is completely separate from the rest of Hypixel, meaning, watchdog doesn't exist in SMPs nor will you get banned there. Why would Hypixel go to the effort (and spend server resources) of incorporating Watchdog for a survival multiplayer server? It doesn't make sense, hence, why they didn't do it.
I mean, many server owners would want some anticheat present in their servers. Also, since it requires mvp++ (might change in the future), to create smp servers, I could see SMP boosts the revenue, some part of which can be allocated to anticheat

highlander

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
i don't think this is true, but someone verify