Recent content by vxql

1. vxql

What would you guys like to see in Vape v5?

version support vape would be such a good client if it supported all the way to 1.19.4 fabric
  2. vxql

How can I avoid getting a boosting ban on hypickle bedwars

How do you guys even find blatant teammates to level up and stuff and is it only for your alts or something?
  3. vxql

Does anyone have a discord server for vape

I meant if someone does have a bypassing server or something that has good unknown bypasses that are good
  4. vxql

Does anyone have a discord server for vape

Does anyone have like a bypassing server for vape or something if so message me please thanks
  5. vxql

Vape Lite crashing 1.16.5 forge

Having the same problem lmao if I get ssed il get banned since if i self destruct vape lite it just crashes my minecraft
  6. vxql

Anyone know how to fix the thing in regedit where it doesnt let you see the names properly?

So, One of the guides In bypassing an ss needs you to go to a specific file path in regedit and delete vape right before an ss but for some reason I cant do that since I cant find vape when i open the specific path in regedit it just shows Device Harddis.... instead of showing the full name of...
  7. vxql

How to create new task in task scheduler

Ive already googled + enabled it, now how am I going to find the vape lite file again to be able to make a task for it?
  8. vxql

Where do I enable it lol in file explorer?
  9. vxql

Decembers tutorial made you hide vape lite after renaming it so only the real file for ex: Spotify.exe (the real one) would only show up instead of vape lite meaning I cant add vape lite if i cant find it
  10. vxql

Hi so does anyone know how to make a new task when deleting the task in ss? (From decembers previously deleted video) I had to delete the task before getting ssed and I bypassed the ss successfully and I need to remake a new task (weird how i bypassed since i didnt self destruct or mc woulda...
  11. vxql

Minecraft crashes when self destructing

I recently tried testing out how well I can hide vape lite and for some reason I cant even use the self destruct bind or press X to self destruct vape lite since it crashes my minecraft. anyone know a fix
  12. vxql

Any new good way to bypass an ss without worrying

Does anyone have a good ss guide like the previous one december posted before it got deleted/remember the process on how to do it?
  13. vxql

Is there a way to clear strings and remove detectability in SS's?

Has the post been deleted? I cant seem to find it, i gotta redo the tutorial since gay avast deleted vape
  14. vxql

Ghost Client for 1.19.2 (?)

You dont have to use hitboxes but i personally havent got detected for awhile for using 0.3 i wouldnt use any kind of reach or velo
  15. vxql

Ghost Client for 1.19.2 (?)

Servers ok 1.19 like legacy cant detecy hitboxes if its not too high