How to create new task in task scheduler

vxql

Social Credit
Hi so does anyone know how to make a new task when deleting the task in ss? (From decembers previously deleted video) I had to delete the task before getting ssed and I bypassed the ss successfully and I need to remake a new task (weird how i bypassed since i didnt self destruct or mc woulda crash i just hid vape"

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
i just hid vape
💀 Great screensharer
But just open the Task Scheduler and create a new task and give it a name. Enable "run with highest privileges" and choose Windows 10. Go to the actions tab, click on "new," and simply add Vape Lite. That's it.

vxql

Social Credit
💀 Great screensharer
But just open the Task Scheduler and create a new task and give it a name. Enable "run with highest privileges" and choose Windows 10. Go to the actions tab, click on "new," and simply add Vape Lite. That's it.
Decembers tutorial made you hide vape lite after renaming it so only the real file for ex: Spotify.exe (the real one) would only show up instead of vape lite meaning I cant add vape lite if i cant find it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Decembers tutorial made you hide vape lite after renaming it so only the real file for ex: Spotify.exe (the real one) would only show up instead of vape lite meaning I cant add vape lite if i cant find it
... Just enable "show windows security files" in the explorer or whatever it's called.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Ive already googled + enabled it, now how am I going to find the vape lite file again to be able to make a task for it?
Use the tutorial I had given you and just locate Vape Lite where you had save it previously. Also make sure to delete all the traces.