Anyone know how to fix the thing in regedit where it doesnt let you see the names properly?

vxql

Social Credit
So, One of the guides In bypassing an ss needs you to go to a specific file path in regedit and delete vape right before an ss but for some reason I cant do that since I cant find vape when i open the specific path in regedit it just shows Device Harddis.... instead of showing the full name of the file anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• image_2023-03-08_154344177.png
    image_2023-03-08_154344177.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 11

Pqradox

Social Credit
So, One of the guides In bypassing an ss needs you to go to a specific file path in regedit and delete vape right before an ss but for some reason I cant do that since I cant find vape when i open the specific path in regedit it just shows Device Harddis.... instead of showing the full name of the file anyone know how to fix it?
It's showing the paths of the files. Just click on each one until you find the regedit entry that has your file and delete that one.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Extend that column