Is there a way to clear strings and remove detectability in SS's?

vxql

Social Credit
Alright so, I got the client not long ago and ive been seeing people say that vape lite can be caught in screenshares through finding your strings or using detection methods etc, is there a way to prevent this? like clear every single thing once i get frozen, the current steps I saw to do in screenshares is, Use a fat formatted USB, clear search history of hacks etc and to restart your pc then once you get frozen, you self destruct vape, shift del the file and copy and paste another exe like Spotify.exe to replace it. but i heard this was outdated and they can find vape using some sort of strings / detection methods? is there a way to bypass this?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Alright so, I got the client not long ago and ive been seeing people say that vape lite can be caught in screenshares through finding your strings or using detection methods etc, is there a way to prevent this? like clear every single thing once i get frozen, the current steps I saw to do in screenshares is, Use a fat formatted USB, clear search history of hacks etc and to restart your pc then once you get frozen, you self destruct vape, shift del the file and copy and paste another exe like Spotify.exe to replace it. but i heard this was outdated and they can find vape using some sort of strings / detection methods? is there a way to bypass this?
Vape lite doesn't leave strings nor any detection.

vxql

Social Credit
Alright so from what I stated is my steps to bypass screenshares good? or would I get detected?

Social Credit
vape lite do leave something in your computer (like regedits) if you don't do it right.
But with right operations, you can get rid of any ss tool

variance

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Has the post been deleted? I cant seem to find it, i gotta redo the tutorial since gay avast deleted vape