Recent content by Dot_Dash

1. Dot_Dash

BLC Update

I was using Vape V4 when the problem cropped up.
  2. Dot_Dash

BLC Update

This fixed my issue, thank you for the post. I was having the same problem.
  3. Dot_Dash

Smooth aimbot for 'gun games' (i.e Quakecraft, Cops & Crims, etc).

Hey, Here's a quick suggestion that I felt like throwing out there. It'd be great if at some point we got a legit aimbot, sort of like a lot of CS:GO cheats, for minigames on servers that use hitscan weapons instead of traditional swords/bows. It could have customizable smoothing, delay before...
  4. Dot_Dash

V3 things I wish were in V2

Honestly I'd like to see misplace in V3, +1 to that.
  5. Dot_Dash

V3 things I wish were in V2

Manthe has stated that V2 will not be updated anymore and is finished. It will still be kept up for download however. The client's pretty good already though so whatever.
  6. Dot_Dash

Ability to retain enabled modules in V3

Great to hear that it's coming to V3. Didn't know it was already in V2 so that's helpful as well.
  7. Dot_Dash

NoFall Waterbucket

Just to expand on how to do this; you can just swap to your bucket of water and then hold down RMB to automatically place it when you reach terra firma. Obviously this isn't as automated as the OP was asking for but hey, it still works. If you really need it as automated as possible, you could...
  8. Dot_Dash

Ability to retain enabled modules in V3

Hi, This is just a quick suggestion, but it would definitely help out the client a bit IMO in terms of general ease of use. Anyways, the idea is that there should be a setting where if you enable it, all of the modules you have enabled when you quit Minecraft and go play a better game would be...
  9. Dot_Dash

Vape V3 Jitterclick function (added to the Autoclicker)

+1 Why not? Nothing bad about adding it and it makes you look a lot more legit if you have your autoclicker set to a high CPS.
  10. Dot_Dash

Vape V2/V3/Lite Development Schedule

Damn, thanks for all the replies. That definitely makes sense now. Can't wait to see what's added to V3!
  11. Dot_Dash

Vape V2/V3/Lite Development Schedule

Hi, I've been recently using V2 a lot more because of the Misplace functionality on Reach which is super nice for recording stuff. However, I also appreciate the features V3 has to offer, such as Inventory Cleaner (a huge help in Skywars/any game with a lot of loot from chests). My question...
  12. Dot_Dash

Buff nametags

Does it? Maybe I'm dumb but I haven't noticed this. Screenshot?
  13. Dot_Dash

Better BowAimbot for V3

Yes, the projectile speed is different but it's generally the same idea. It still has to travel some amount of distance before hitting the target, like an arrow. I'm not saying they're the same thing, but it was just a proof of concept to show that projectile aimbots are possible.
  14. Dot_Dash

Better BowAimbot for V3

It's difficult, but I honestly do think it would be worth the time spent coding it. It's been proven before that it is possible to make something that predicts movement of other players in order to shoot projectiles at them (albeit in a different game, but the general principle still remains)...
  15. Dot_Dash

Better BowAimbot for V3

It would be nice if BowAimbot could be reimplemented into V3, but this time much better. The BowAimbot in V2 is pretty bad to be honest. If you're even mildly decent with a bow, it's honestly better to just use your own skill versus trying to let the aimbot do the work. It would hit, at a...