V3 things I wish were in V2

PhotoSpazz

Social Credit
I would use V2 because it has a lot more features and is good for blatant cheating, but I wish it had 2D player ESP and an option for tracers to only work at a distance.

V2 seems like a finished project though.

Dot_Dash

Social Credit
I would use V2 because it has a lot more features and is good for blatant cheating, but I wish it had 2D player ESP and an option for tracers to only work at a distance.

V2 seems like a finished project though.
Manthe has stated that V2 will not be updated anymore and is finished. It will still be kept up for download however. The client's pretty good already though so whatever.

Lucifer

Social Credit
What features from v2 do you need that aren't in v3?
I think you misinterpreted their statement, they're saying there's features in V3 that aren't in V2 such as 2D player ESP and more tracers features. I also find myself using V2 more.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I think you misinterpreted their statement, they're saying there's features in V3 that aren't in V2 such as 2D player ESP and more tracers features. I also find myself using V2 more.
I understood what they're saying, but v2 wont be updated again. So I'm asking what features are in v2 but not v3 which are keeping them from using it.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I understood what they're saying, but v2 wont be updated again. So I'm asking what features are in v2 but not v3 which are keeping them from using it.
The only thing keeping me from using v3 more is how laggy it is compared to v2. I think you posted JVM arguments that would help but I can't seem to find it, can you post again please

PhotoSpazz

Social Credit
AutoShoot and Trajectories. They are the only reason why I tied to use V2.

ChestESP on V3 causes ~100 fps drop for me.