Add speedmine to VapeV4.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I think you are just a spammer, no good idea in your brain. Just shut off and go out of my thread. No one need your opinion.
think what you think. i know what I know. this is a public thread you cant kick people off. and infact, nobody needs your opinion on "fastbreak"
we all told you what you need to accept.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
think what you think. i know what I know. this is a public thread you cant kick people off. and infact, nobody needs your opinion on "fastbreak"
we all told you what you need to accept.
Just shutoff you just take your own thinking even not an opinion. No one need to say much irrelated words in this thread. I say again, if you dont like it just dont toggle it and dont keep complaining. Is it hard.

Last edited:

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
Speedmine has value change from 1.0-3.0, usually default is 1.6. If using 1.2 or even less, it seems normal.

Last edited:

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
It just does mining who even cares, like invwalk. Mining very fast used for blatant cheater, like 6 blocks reach killaura, almost rare people choose to use it.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
watchdog doesn't detect speedmine but ncp will block it, also using timer to break blocks faster is retarded it's gonna flag timer or regen and get you banned, speedmine just sends C07PacketPlayerDigging with C07PacketPlayerDigging.Action.STOP_DESTROY_BLOCK parameter earlier or manipulates the breaking block delay (which is 4 ticks, like the placement delay)
I use it on powerx, I never see it get blocked. The situation that block mined then showed again never happened. Be different to fastbreak. Fastbreak increases haste effect level. Speedmine acts in a different way. When you mining a block you instantly find that the block almost get destroyed, just for a few short time it is fully destroyed.

Last edited:

IllIlIllIlI

Social Credit
All of your arguments are just saying, that fastbreak gives you haste. That will be detected as fuck. I bet a toddler can detect when a client is giving the user haste.
when a client gives the player some effect it's client-sided and the server cannot detect that, but it can detect if you're ending mining the block earlier than the expected

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
All of your arguments are just saying, that fastbreak gives you haste. That will be detected as fuck. I bet a toddler can detect when a client is giving the user haste.
I said speedmine, not same as fastbreak. Because you guys all take examples of fastbreak.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
I said fastbreak is different to timer. These guys just kept asking me to use timer. You go check in page 1. I have no power to delete the comments.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
lmao
its a ghost client, if you wanted fast mine, you should have gotten a blatant client
I said speedmine has its speed value to change. 1.0-3.0, if you use its blatant, its speed like 1 sec break 8 blocks if you mining in megawalls or uhc youself the advantages is obvious. if you change it speed lower it digs slower. Forexample for safe using 1.2-1.4, no one can indentify.