Vape V4.12 update! (NoJumpDelay, Killaura, FakeLag modes, etc)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Randomly decided to check up on vape after a few months offline, after was an updated day ago? And it has the same bdynamic PVP blink I've been suggesting to clients for years? awesome. I was literally about to learn Java just so I could code it on my own since nobody else would.
Drip lite, although overpriced had that for a while now, but vape and drip work differently as far as I know.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
But if done perfectly over and over again, should it not have a 0% fall rate?
You have to look at it from a data standpoint, failing 0% of the time might be weird but something like that would be very hard to collect data from.

Also if someone is banned for cheating, they need to have proof that the person was actually cheating, a server cannot ban you for pressing shift and releasing, that is just a bad server.

Servers have probably been aware of vape modules for years now but choose not to detect it because of risk to benefit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Bridging consistent vs falling doesn’t make it any more legitimate
You have to look at it from a data standpoint, failing 0% of the time might be weird but something like that would be very hard to collect data from.

Also if someone is banned for cheating, they need to have proof that the person was actually cheating, a server cannot ban you for pressing shift and releasing, that is just a bad server.

Servers have probably been aware of vape modules for years now but choose not to detect it because of risk to benefit
I wanted the fall chance just to be able to set it too 100% (as meowmeow said, silent rots for godbridge and tellybridge would be nice but I don't think they'd be reliable if they would fall).

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Pretty sure most of those errors are from your internet, either way you should contact support for errors loading
This error, specifically 13 on v4 and 8 on lite depend on what client you're using. If you're using lunar, check out my signature.
If you're using vanilla/forge and it still occurs, contact support for further assistance.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also a very slow network speed can and will result in injecting problems like it being abnormally slow/not loading stages, but stage 13 doesn't depend off this.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
ive tested fakelag on different servers with different settings, it shouldnt flag at all on any anticheat you probably had something weird in your config
Also about this, vulcan and verus (being the false flagging anticheats they are) will start falsing at nearly any setting for killaura eventually.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Also about this, vulcan and verus (being the false flagging anticheats they are) will start falsing at nearly any setting for killaura eventually.
new silentaura works on polar, grim, intave do you think anyone cares about false flags on verus or vulcan

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
No, I meant the fakelag dynamic.
Also, they're pretty popular anticheats (unfortunately).

Yeah. Bypasses any good anticheat (good as in doesnt false the fuck out of you).
As for an example, got autobanned by coldpvp's verus by using your recommended blatant config in 20 seconds. I know they false a ton and are irrelevant when it comes to actual detections, just stating that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
As for an example, got autobanned by coldpvp's verus by using your recommended blatant config in 20 seconds. I know they false a ton and are irrelevant when it comes to actual detections, just stating that.
send screenshot i wonder what the fuck you have used

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
How tf can you get anti-cheat banned on coldpvp? Every time I play on it blatant cheat on it I just leave the server after some time cause I just don't get banned. Then there are the people that get banned easily cause they get very mad when they queue me every time and toggle their config with like vertical velocity, reach, hitboxes. I can even show you a clip where that happened when I recorded yesterday for 10 minutes.