Vape V4.12 update! (NoJumpDelay, Killaura, FakeLag modes, etc)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Just posting this so everyone who doesn't know about it yet can try it out, download new exe to get access.

If I forgot something please let me know.

Changes:

- FakeLag modes (Latency, Dynamic). Dynamic will look like you're teleporting and using reach to your enemies depending on settings.

- HitSelect is now its own module, it has 2 modes (Pause, Active). Pause is normal hitselect while active keeps swinging.

- Normal Velocity now has tick delay!

- NoJumpDelay added (its essentially like spamming jump).

- Freecam revamped, now it shouldn't flag anticheats as easily (or at all?) & it now has an option called "Allow Interacting" which allows you to interact with blocks and entities while in freecam, this would be default before if you were in blatant mode so now you can disable it.

- Inventory management modules now has its own tab, "Inventory".

- Silent Killaura was improved and several new things added. It is now its own module SilentAura (imo they should combine them again), Normal killaura is now just the Killaura module.

SilentAura now has movement correction!

None - Does not correct your movement
Slow - WIll slow down your movement to prevent irregular speeds
Proper - Will attempt to steer you towards your cursor location with proper movements
There's also a few changes with it, show target in SilentAura now has a ring (like the friend indicators).
You can now enable so you can see rotations in third person.
It has an aim indicator option that will draw a line to where you're aiming silently.

- Some blatant modules were removed.

At first I was really against this when it was first mentioned but after seeing that most of the removed ones weren't that useful I think this is a good change.

The blatant killaura mode & blatant scaffold modes were also removed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Just posting this so everyone who doesn't know about it yet can try it out, download new exe to get access.

Changes:

- FakeLag modes (Latency, Dynamic). Dynamic will look like you're teleporting and using reach to your enemies depending on settings.

- HitSelect is now its own module, it has 2 modes (Pause, Active). Pause is normal hitselect while active keeps swinging.

- Freecam revamped, now it shouldn't flag anticheats as easily (or at all?) & it now has an option called "Allow Interacting" which allows you to interact with blocks and entities while in freecam, this would be default before if you were in blatant mode so now you can disable it.

- Silent Killaura was improved and several new things added. It is now its own module SilentAura (imo they should combine them again), Normal killaura is now just the Killaura module.

Proper - Will attempt to steer you towards your cursor location with proper movements
There's also a few changes with it, show target in SilentAura now has a ring (like the friend indicators).
It has an aim indicator option that will draw a line to where you're aiming silently.

At first I was really against this when it was first mentioned but after seeing that most of the removed ones weren't that useful I think this is a good change.

That's sick!

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also I think my fakelag/blink suggestion got accepted lol, like the flush on hit dynamic thing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
why did the game crash just after my injection was successful?

VapeV4 VapeLite

vlthr

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
This is the coolest vape update, but it marks the official start of manthe's gradual removal of vapev4 from blatant mode

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Changes:

Modules like strafe and norotate in the blatant section are now removed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
I'm playing rn with only Optifine as version not sure why this happened.

Attachments

• 1695739448623.png
    1695739448623.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 86
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

Changes:

Also, what is the difference between active hit select and autoclicker?

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
It was probably a config issue but on Ghostly i got banned for new fakelag in 1 fight and on karhu im flagging for KA with it.
My delay was 100 ms and my transmission offset was 5. Still dont know what that means